reversal of sterilisation pregnancy success by A pickersgill

Cazza81
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:43 pm 
Post subject: Reversal by AP
Iv been reading through your messages, im thinking of going to see AP and was wondering if any of you ladies had any luck with getting pregnant?? xx
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:12 pm 
Post subject:
Not as far as I know Cazza, I just had one tube repaired the other he removed which to be honest I was a bit annoyed about as it wasn't discussed upfront and I would have preferred it left even if it wasn't repaired and the other one scarred over after the op, not sure how long after as I only had it confirmed for sure last October just over 2yrs after the op, as there was also a temporary blockage that confused things on the tests but probably quite quickly after, right at the op site Confused
He actually did one of my laps after and never even offered to try and unblock the tube or do any more work and just basically said it would have to be IVF, whereas some docs will offer further treatment or a cut price second repair Question Good Luck finding a surgeon xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to:  

Community

Popular