Recovery of reversal

Jenningsjo83
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:47 pm 
Post subject: Recovery of reversal
Hi guys. I had my sterilisation reversal on Tuesday 27/8/13. It's now Friday I'm out of hospital. How long did it take people to start trying for a baby? I have 4 already my baby being 6!! I am 30, and reasonably fit.. I had my op done at the Nuffield in Southampton by mr Adam moors ( apparently the hospitals first female reversal!)
lisab36
Posted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:01 pm 
Post subject:
That's great news, just wanted to wish you a good recovery and much baby dust x
Angelcake71
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:12 pm 
Post subject:
Smile if it was keyhole about 2 weeks.. open takes up to 4 weeks to fully recover,, you probably feel very sore and tired atm take it easy xx
Angel Baby due 21/6/2012 (m/c)
All 3 much loved and wanted xx
Jenningsjo83
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:17 pm 
Post subject:
It wasn't keyhole it was like a c sec scar. I've been feeling better everyday surprisingly.
jwana
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:02 pm 
Post subject: reverse sterilization
Hello I am new here, I had my tubes reserved on 14,8,13 and and I've just had my first month of trying. reading your post made me feel better as I thought I would get pregnant straight away.

I'm 38 and have had 2 boys but that was over 16 years ago, I've read lots of different stuff online.
I had my op done by Mr Irons at Washington spire hospital in Newcastle, I went for my post op check and he just felt my stomach and that was it that was 3 months after.

I had the op with the large scar like a C-section type scar, he said it was very successful and had gone well and that he had got 2 stints in my fallopian tubes, about 12 hours after the op he pulled them out and sent me home.

I've rust read on here about a drug called (Clomid) I think I will try this next month and if not successful go to my GP and ask about a dye test and this drug.

I have spoke to my husband and and suggested we try every 2 days, I'm so stressed and desperate to have another child.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular