my 6 months baby wakes up every hour at night

Mamajaden
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:39 pm 
Post subject: my 6 months baby wakes up every hour at night
My 6 months old baby boy wakes up every hour at nite to breastfeed.At 5am he sleeps through to 8am. He's refused the bottle. Help am sleep deprived and starting work in february
EmsMom
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:29 pm 
Post subject: Hi
What is his day time routine? What time do you put him down for bed? Has he had any sicknesses lately? I have a six month old little girl. I'm not a doctor, but knowing these things might help in trying to fix your problem. I too am sleep deprived, but for different issues with her.
candesgirl
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:12 am 
Post subject: oh me too!
i have a five month old baby boy who was good about sleeping about 6-8 hours a night for about a month. now, the past month he's been getting up every one to two hours! it's exhausting and aggravating. we live in a one bedroom apartment so my fiance and i share a bedroom with the little guy, so everytime he's awake, we're awake. it's tough. my son's pediatrition told me i should try the ferber method. if you're interested, you can research it on any search engine ie: google or yahoo. i think i might try. anything for a decent night's sleep.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Getting Baby To Sleep All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular