Calling All New Mums and Mums To Be!!!

plus1
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:36 pm 
Post subject: Calling All New Mums and Mums To Be!!!
Hi All

I am a relatively new mum (my little boy is 1) and whilst my experience of pregnancy and the early days was a good one, I didnt feel there was as much local and face to face support as I expected. I took the decision to look into hypno birthing which I found fantastic and would recommend.

However, I would like to take my experience and use it to support other mums and make a difference. I am considering setting up an event or group where by 'mums to be' would be invited and would be able to meet and chat about their experiences. Within the event I would like to include a nearly new sale to assist with the costs of the early days, talks from people such as the lady who I went to for hypno birthing, homeopathy, yoga, baby massage etc, a free drink and slice of cake, a free information pack where I would gather useful numbers, info on childrens clubs etc

I was thinking of charging 3 to 5 for the entrance and 2 for partners.

I would appreciate some honest feedback on whether or not any 'mums to be or new mums' would come along to such an event? Would you find it useful? Do you think it would help? If you would like to come along to such an event, is there anything else you would like to support or information with that I havent included above?

The event will be held in Preston (Lancashire)

Thanks for your time

Krista
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2011 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular