Valentines day plans?

Trying81andThomas
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:30 pm 
Post subject: Valentines day plans?
Hi ladies.

Me and OH never do anything or give presents on Valentines day apart from give cards.

For the first 3/4 years we went out to a restaurant for a slap-up meal, give each other cards and cute gifts, but when we got our house 6 yrs ago weve just not bothered, just cook a lovely meal instead, or get a take-a-way. Never been the romantic sort of couple anyway.
Plus since having Thomas, seems more of a waste to spend money on gifts we dont need, rather spend it on him.

What does anyone else do?

DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:40 pm 
Post subject:
My OH always says it's just a ploy by the card companies to get money out of you, but that's because he's tight Rolling Eyes Laughing he also says he loves me everyday and doesn't need one special day a year to say it (aww) so I forgive him being tight Laughing so we don't do anything either , although this year i'm hoping we might be celebrating for different reasons FX
sally1977
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:33 am 
Post subject:
we never know what to get each other. So this year I told him to go to the local beauty salon and buy me some treatments. He thought this was a great idea. We'll prob go out for a meal too.

jade1985
Posted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:52 am 
Post subject:
we have the babys 1st scan this valentines day so will be very special this year Very Happy normally we just do cards we know how much we love each other and we tell each other all the time i think valentines day can be abit of a rip off xx
XxKarenXx
Posted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:15 am 
Post subject:
Aww Jade that's so cute!!!

You'll always remember valentines day for a diffrent reason now:D It'll always be the anniversary when you first saw your baby Very Happy
CherylMummy0f3
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:00 pm 
Post subject:
we usualy get a card a wee something and go for a meal Smile
its our 1st valentines day as husband and wife but i cba goin out so we gna do cards get a take away and once DD in bed order a movie from sky box office and lie snuggled on the couch Very Happy

xx

Jump to:  

Community

Popular