pregnant and homeless

lisaella
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:40 am 
Post subject: pregnant and homeless
my mother kicked me out and i had nowere to live.

im 7 months pregnant and have been homeless for about 5 months.

i'm staying at a hostel miles away from everyone i know. most days i feel depressed and lonely. sometimes i wonder if i want the baby but then i see the scan pics and i feel better. im woried about the future will i still be in a hostel when the baby is born? . 'Crying or Very sad' i want my baby to have a proper home but i wonder am i asking too much 'Question' i should be happy that i have somewere safe and warm to stay. am i being ungratefull 'Question'

i was wondering if there is anyone who is in the same situation and if they could offer any advice.
'Confused'
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:13 am 
Post subject:
of course u are not being ungrateful it is rite for u to want the best for ur baby.

what plans have u got? have u ot ur name down on council housing list and other housing authorities?

how are u finding it at the hostel have u made friends?

lisaella
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:06 pm 
Post subject:
thanx for replying
Smile

I'm on a council priority list but it has been five months and I still haven't heard from them. maybe a new year will mean a new home!
Smile

I don't leave my room very often, I'm quite shy and struggle to talk to new people.

I have recently started painting models and that helps me to relax and I feel allot better.

but now iv'e got the flu. Sad

Wink happy new year! Very Happy
simmysim
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:32 pm 
Post subject:
aww honey, i know how you feel, i was living in a hostel at 15 then i fell pg at 16, just before baby was born i was moved to a diff hostel as werent allowed famillies in the 1st one, then when baby was 4 months old (on mothers day!! Very Happy ) i was offered a house! it is hard - but sooo worth it!
of course you want the best for your baby!! thas natural Smile xXx
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:54 am 
Post subject:
yes im sure at some point u will get ur own home frm council but its just a case of waiting.

hope ur feelin better soon:)

michelletv
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:13 am 
Post subject:
It's harsh that your mom should kick you out? how old are you may i ask? Are you still involved with the father of the baby?
sorry this has happened to youx
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:45 pm 
Post subject:
not to sound harsh or anything, but im 19, 11 weeks preg- coming up 12 and completly homeless- even the council or social services are not doing anything, i am sofa surfing which is very uncomfortable might i add Smile

you feel alone and depressed, i know how you feel Smile
please, just be gratefull of what you have...... im surprised my lil one is even still alive..... xx
SparkJack
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:13 pm 
Post subject:
oh dear me, autumnleigh im so sorry your going this this honey. What happened to make you homeless? who is the babies father? does he know your pregnant? have you been to your doctors? discussed these matters with your midwife? she has a duty of care to you both hun. xxx

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular