Pram advice please!

kim2010
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:01 am 
Post subject: Pram advice please!
Hi everyone!
I'm a bit overwhelmed by the whole science of choosing a chariot for the wee one...
Is it best to get a travel system so that wherever he/she falls asleep, he/she can then be transported? Or are these too bulky/expensive?
Also, if I go into a pram centre and tell them my lifestyle and budget will they help or just sell me the product that makes them most money?!

Thanks for any tips/ pointers!
ggmarch
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:42 pm 
Post subject:
By all means giver them some ideas about what you want to use your pram for. Look at lots, put something babysized in it so that you can feel what its like to push with a weight in it. So many people I speak to say they loved their pram in the shop but in practice it doesn't move easily. I love prams! I had the most fantastic one with my other 2, was large though with big air tyres, but mostly I used it for walking every day (I wore the tyres bald), I also had a couple of buggies. Unfortunately that was 7 years ago so I am starting again. But I have been to lots of baby shops and researched reviews on line and I ordered my pram last week. Get in and do it before the VAT goes up.
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:51 pm 
Post subject:
I had a birth -4 car seat and am very pleased with it. I had a pram which converted into a pushchair and got it second hand. I loved it but in reality it was too bulky and if i had to choose again I would have just got a layflat pushchair. I currently have the Obaby atlas stroller, but would probably have gone for something a bit flashier had it been the pushchair I had bought.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular