Anyone else News Years Resolution to lose weight?

xxOliverAndMaxsMummy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:36 pm 
Post subject:
I'm only 5ft 3" so my ideal weight is 9st 7lb however ranges between about 8-10 stone.

Terri xx

jane1978
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:24 pm 
Post subject:
I'm 5 7 so mine is 9 1/2- 11 1/2 I think. But I've got about the same to loose as the rest of you ladies Very Happy . I'm going to buy some new scales - I only have ones with a dial on and you can lean and cheat them quite easily Laughing
Posted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:28 pm 
Post subject:
Do you have a Wii fit? Thats what I am using xx

jane1978
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:30 pm 
Post subject:
No we don't - I'm going to price up some scales and poss body fat analyser ones Shocked
Posted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:35 pm 
Post subject:
Can i join please. Very Happy I went back to slimming world in september after having Eoin in July. I lost 7lb and in the last 2 weeks I have put 8lb on. Very disappointed in myself. I have had to buy new trousers for work and they are a size 16. I've never been that size. I want to lose 2st and 2lb. That will get me to 11st. That was my wieght before I had any kids.

simmysim
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:47 pm 
Post subject:
hey ladies Very Happy i do need to loose weight, but not goin to diet as much seein as im pg - n weigh ins not gonna be too good for me as ill be the only one goin up everyweek! lol
but my plan is to eat healthy, so that when baby is born it shud make it a lil easier n ill only have to incorperate some exercise! lol
so ill be kinda half joinin in with you ladies if thas ok?
im gettin married 01.10.11 btw, which is y im worried about not puttin on too much weight while pg! otherwise id jus use it as an excuse to eat wot i like!! lol xXx
abbie29
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:59 pm 
Post subject:
I've got a lot to lose Embarassed , I'm really embarrassed but I am determined it has to go. I bought a Wii fit and am on my second day using it. x
Posted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:44 pm 
Post subject:
Meeeeee!! Can i join? Very Happy
Im starting tomorrow.
About 5 year ago i lost 3 nd half stone, put it all bk on plus more!
So this is the year i am going to do it! Hopefully it will regulate my cycles too!!
Good luck ladies =D

xxOliverAndMaxsMummy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:48 pm 
Post subject:
Everyone is welcome whatever the reason for weight loss/healthyness.

Don't forget your tickers girls as thats how we can track how well we are doing. With all this support we are going to do fab.

No need to be embarrassed Abbie, most of us are wanting to lose around 30lb. Even if someone needs to lose 40, 50, 100lb there is no judging here. Congrats on the Wii fit, it is a brill way to monitor your weight and some of the tips and encouragement it gives are great. Get yourself some dancing games, you'll really get into a sweat then!

Terri xx

babymakes5
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:33 pm 
Post subject:
oooh never thought about the wii fit the kids have one for snowboarding maybe i can get a bit on there when they are at school!!! yay Very Happy
StaceyRD
Posted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:19 pm 
Post subject:
Me me me Smile
At my lowest Jan 2009 I was 10 stone 3, I hit about 14stone when pregnant, but would quite like to get back down to about 11. I'm a little over 12stone at the moment. I look back at pictures and think I was too little at 10 stone so am not all about being as light as I can be.
Have been doing a kind of diet since dec - have cut out all fizzy drinks and trying to get my 8 glasses of water a day (though I need a bit of juice, yucky plain water!), have been having 1200 cals per day, and doing 30mins of wii fit three or four times a week.
Paul bought me ankle/wrist weights for Christmas so look forward to extra help from those!
Have been using a site that's working out I could lose about 2lb per week if I stick to this. My ticker is wrong as haven't weighed myself for about a week and have kind of forgotten the rules while I'm at my mums...
I want another baby so want to be smaller before and maintain it after
xx

xxOliverAndMaxsMummy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:17 am 
Post subject:
How'd everyone's first day go then?

I cleaned out our 'naughty' cupboard so just about everything but the wotsits went in the bin.

Had 200 grams of those tefal chips with 3 vegetable fingers for dinner and had some mushy peas as a snack later on!

Got roast gammon today, Yum!

I'm mainly guilty of skipping breakkie as can't usually stomach it. Even if its just a cereal bar or a banana you should always have breakfast.

Terri xx

EmzyLouPlusThree
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:36 am 
Post subject:
I was to to poorly to eat all day yest so when i felt better i had 12 squares of whole nut choc and a entire frozen ham and pinapple pizza lol so didnt do very well at all! today i will have scrambled eggs and beans on toast for brunch (no butter, granery bread) am making a fish pie for tea which i will have with plenty of veggies and try and just snack on fruit inbetween - lets see how this goes lol! xx
Posted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:01 pm 
Post subject:
Me too! Have an awful lot to lose. Am using wii fit and haven't weighed in since having Katie so will add my shameful sticker soon.

abbie29
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:06 pm 
Post subject:
I've been pretty good yesterday and today - I was on the Wii yesterday for 30 minutes and went for a 30 minute walk. Today, I've been on the Wii this morning for 15 minutes and been for a 45 minute walk. Yesterday I ate: Weetabix, banana, salad with a slice of bread, WW cake and pasta sauce. So far today I've had Weetabix, apple, jacket potato with cheese and sweetcorn and we're having a chicken salad for tea. I've instructed my OH to be very strict with me and not let me make any excuses and, bless him, he's joined me on the diet to help me. He's also been going on the Wii as well as he knows I'm really competitive!

I'm much heavier than all you ladies but I don't really mind exactly what I weigh as long as I feel better, fit in my clothes better and am fitter if that makes sense?

Thanks for support ladies, much appreciated xx
Page 2 of 19

Jump to:  

Community

Popular