FED UP OF LITTLE SH*TS!!!!!

3rdtimeluckyyy
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:30 pm 
Post subject: FED UP OF LITTLE SH*TS!!!!!
once again our car has been broken into!!!! GGRRRRRRRR so fed up of little [*CENSORED*]!!!

why is it every time we pick our self up because my car got nicked, then oOH car got broken into... he goes to work (working away tonight in london) comes out to start his 3 hour journey home and somes broken into the car........

why cant beleive help but touch and destroy what isnt theres!!!

makes me so angry.... just spoken to him on the phone and hes sounds so down Sad nothing was even on show they have taken what he had hidden in the boot... his work bag,sat nav etc

I just want him home now Sad

sorry guy kinda a pointless and rant post but just needed it xx

DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:14 am 
Post subject:
Thats awful Sad ,
I agree with you it disgusts me that these low lives who've probably never bothered working a day in their lives think it's fine to steal from people who do work hard to have what they've got Mad some scum bag burglar the other week even wrote a letter to one of his victims (it was supposed to be an apology) blaming them for living in a nice area and having stuff worth stealing Shocked Evil or Very Mad
Absolute scum and much tougher sentences should be handed out, maybe if they always got sentenced like they did after the riots then it might make them think twice Mad Wow I ranted a bit there too Laughing but it really angers me, I've had a car stolen by teenagers and they just don't appreciate the effect it has on you Mad or the fact that your not insured for stuff in the car, both my child seats were thrown out (at the police car chasing them Rolling Eyes ) and just that alone cost me a few hundred pounds Mad and what punishment do they get Question not much it seems ! Let back out to do it again Mad so frustrating ,I hope your OH managed to get home ok xx
3rdtimeluckyyy
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:31 am 
Post subject:
thanks Nat...he got back at 2.30am this morning and had to be at left for work by 7am...hes shatered Sad

i had my car stolen last year just before christmas and then 4 weeks later my OH had his drum kit stolen out his car after work aswell. this is when we lived in coventry.

we never caught the people who stole my car and wasnt worth claiming due to the loss of no claims was more on my next insaurance then what pay out i would have got but we caught the theifs red handed with my partners kit hen we were with the police they got nothing but a telling off...... our justice system is a laughing stock!

x

LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:00 pm 
Post subject:
luckily ive never been a victim of crime but it must be really awful. y dont ppl go out eanr a living and get their own things rather than steal other ppls.

3rdtimeluckyyy
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:54 pm 
Post subject:
exactly hun. we work our bums off to have what we have... were not well off and were barely comfortable every month with money but we own what we have and we appricate how hard people have to work to get nice things.... then some little idiot comes along and puts you back because they cant be arsed to go out working for there own things. they didnt even get much which is more annoying lol they could have at least made wrecking our car worth their while! and there was no need to smash the window the plum of a bf had left the boot unlocked anyway!! which was the only place they stole things from!

LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:04 pm 
Post subject:
so annoying hope u dont have any more trouble in the future.

Angelcake71
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:54 pm 
Post subject:
Sad so sorry hun... bring back hanging!
Angel Baby due 21/6/2012 (m/c)
All 3 much loved and wanted xx
avfcgal
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:52 am 
Post subject:
i know how u feel i was 33 weeks pregnant with secong baby and our flat got broken in to, we only went chippy, and wen we came back the front door was smashed crack from top to bottom and all that was taken was a old laptop, but they also took a home from us,

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular