All 2010 mummies

jane1978
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:26 pm 
Post subject:
I'm on a diet - I have 1 stone of baby weight to loose but then thought I may as well loose another stone while I'm at it ! but only putting on weight at the mo Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

We are going for a week in a caravan this year ! can't afford anything else really and would rather have a bigger hol with LO when she knows where she is ! x
Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:27 am 
Post subject:
well the good news iis that alatheia has been sleeping for longer periods Smile bad news is she was staying up til 3am and now i cant go to sleep early even though shes alseep!! grrr

weight lose - i cant leave the chocolate alone Sad help me please!!! i was over weight when i fell preg Sad weighed 17 Sad when alatheia was born i only weighed just over 16st - thank you 9 months of sickness Very Happy not i weigh just over 15! i'd like to loose atleast 3 stone to start with! if i could be a size 14 again i'd be so happy!!

holidays - argh, my dad moved to france 12 years ago so we've said we want to go there in the summer but my husband looked into making it more interesting and going via jersey and it'd cost over 700 for 5 days!! i have a friend i havent seen in years on isle of wight so i've love to go and do a caravan holiday there!

anyone got any bargins in the jan sales?? im going shopping next week - everything will have gone by then Very Happy
Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:21 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies,
Im a December mummy, can't believe my little girl is going to be 6 weeks old on Friday its going so quick already but loving every minute of it! Had her weighed today and she has gone from 6lb 8oz to 9lb 4oz so really pleased shes putting on weight really well - still breastfeeding which was hard to start with because I got mastitis but finding it really easy now - I even fed her in Starbucks yesterday Shocked lol!!!

I'm really excited for this year - my husband and I have a bar in Crete which is seasonal and will be going back to this year April/May time for 6 months, so me and my little girl will be spending our days on the beach Very Happy

xxxx
RorosMum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:36 pm 
Post subject:
Hi everyone, I had Ro in april. This time last year I was in hospital thinking I would lose her Confused Turned out to be a dodgy kidney and now I have a bundle of naughtiness that chatters and crawls and I can't imagine all the things she'll learn this year! Amazing Very Happy No holidays planned for us and I'll be going back into education in september so lots of change. Hope you're all well and happy xx
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular