a worried dad to be

Raiinman86
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:42 am 
Post subject: a worried dad to be
From the moment i found out i was gunna be a dad i was so happy, but shocked at the same time because its my first and ive always wanted to be a dad.

My partner has been quite ill at times and it has worried me alot, she hasent felt sick for a few weeks now, all of a sudden shes been feeling really sick again she cant hold nothing down, and shes having pains, i v been told its normal but shes 12 weeks pregnant now, i just really hope shes ok. She hasent seen a doctor yet because she had to fill in a form again, so yh im just a little worried at the moment,

is anyone else going through this? please get back to me

Smile
dizzylamb
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:01 pm 
Post subject:
your partner should have seen a midwife by now and most women have a scan at 12 weeks which will hopefully put your mind at ease - does she not have a midwife?
Posted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:17 pm 
Post subject:
No she needs to sort that out she needs to sort that out, but she seems to be better an hope she can get a midwife soon an what ever she needs
dizzylamb
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:22 pm 
Post subject:
Make her an appointment at the GP if she hasn't herself, it's very important that she is seen by a doctor/midwife if she's 12 weeks already. If she doesn't have a GP, go to a walk in centre and they will point you in the right direction but please make sure she sees someone soon.

Jump to:  

Community

Popular