who's waiting to conceive ?

choccers
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:47 pm 
Post subject: who's waiting to conceive ?
Im Claire, 29 and im waiting to conceive. I recently had a miscarriage and they found cysts on my ovaries during a scan so im currently waiting on more scans and then ill see the consultant in feb to see if I need surgery. In the meantime ive been told not to ttc but im hoping it'll not be too long a wait Crying or Very sad

is there anybody else out there wating to ttc ?
Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:19 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Choccers I'll join you in here.

I'm sorry to hear about your miscarriage and I hope things get sorted for you soon.

I have a 21 month old daughter and would like number 2. We are hopefully going to start trying in a few months for number 2 as we booked a big family holiday for august this year so need to wait until trying.

Good luck when you start trying again Very Happy

SarahPyne
Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:46 pm 
Post subject:
Hi, i'm ttc also. Smile My husband and I are 26 and have been trying for 14 months now. It took us 9 months to conceive, but we lost a baby at 11 wks in sept. We started trying again but my cycles have only just gone back to normal after the miscarriage, so no luck for us. Its frustrating for me, we're both young, eat very healthy and exercise regularly, dont smoke or drink, we alre relaxed about the whole issue, we're the ideal baby makers! but it feels like everyone else is getting pregnant but me! I find comfort in our daughter, who is 6 (ironically she was a suprise who was conceived 1 month after I came off the pill because it was making me poorly!) We started trying so she could have a little friend at home, but now it seems like she'l be a teenager before she gets one! The doctor isnt at all concerned because we have a child, I have a regular cycle and no illnesses, so we're on our own just hoping every month, it's crazy having no control over it! I wish you the best of luck with everything, I hope things go smoothly and you get your wish soon Xxx
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:51 pm 
Post subject:
I'm not waiting at the moment Choccers , but can totally sympathise with having to wait as I had to wait 6 years to have a reversal , which I finally had last August so now we're trying for another baby . It was a bit of a nightmare having to wait so long Rolling Eyes Very Happy and now we're still waiting for something to happen . FX you only have a very short wait until you get the all clear x
xxVictoriaxx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:24 am 
Post subject:
Just seen this new forum, great idea! I'm not waiting to ttc, but this would have come in handy last yr for me. We were told to wait 6 mths to ttc after we lost our daughter and the wait was an absolute killer (we only lasted 4 mths and couldn't bare it anymore) so can completely sympathise with your situation hun.
Just try and keep busy as much as you can, take up hobbies you've been meaning to, have a hol if you can, etc. Should make the time go much quicker for you.
Really hope it's not too long until you can get back ttc. xx

ClairaBell
Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:14 am 
Post subject:
I remember the waiting we did for my hubbys vas reversal.

Time dragged so much. Hopefully the time will fly by for you all. xxx
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:18 pm 
Post subject:
thanks girls ive just figured out its 5 weeks till i see the gynae its not that long but it feels like forever. Im on nightshift right now so hopefully that'll make the time go quicker Smile
Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:21 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Claire, i'm waiting to conceive too, I had a miscarriage on xmas eve and still bleeding now but on the positive side starting to feel better physically will just take time. So until my next full cycle i will be waiting and chatting to you ladies. Hope the time flys in for you xx Very Happy
Posted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:47 pm 
Post subject:
Smile Not waiting at the moment... but I was after my ectopic in October... had to wait 2 cycles while my body repaired... m 1st month of ttc was last month.. but didnt get a BFP!! .. good idea for a forum though .... good luck x
Angel Baby due 21/6/2012 (m/c)
All 3 much loved and wanted xx
choccers
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:25 pm 
Post subject:
jmo81 sorry about your loss Crying or Very sad hope your feeling better soon xx

angelcake hope you get your BFP soon sending lots of babydust Smile
Posted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:23 pm 
Post subject:
SarahPyne wrote:
Hi, i'm ttc also. Smile My husband and I are 26 and have been trying for 14 months now. It took us 9 months to conceive, but we lost a baby at 11 wks in sept. We started trying again but my cycles have only just gone back to normal after the miscarriage, so no luck for us. Its frustrating for me, we're both young, eat very healthy and exercise regularly, dont smoke or drink, we alre relaxed about the whole issue, we're the ideal baby makers! but it feels like everyone else is getting pregnant but me! I find comfort in our daughter, who is 6 (ironically she was a suprise who was conceived 1 month after I came off the pill because it was making me poorly!) We started trying so she could have a little friend at home, but now it seems like she'l be a teenager before she gets one! The doctor isnt at all concerned because we have a child, I have a regular cycle and no illnesses, so we're on our own just hoping every month, it's crazy having no control over it! I wish you the best of luck with everything, I hope things go smoothly and you get your wish soon Xxx

HI
Firstly I think that our minds play a huge role in getting pregnant. WE need to clear them of all stress - thinking is this going to get me pregnant is stressful thinking. Try and just enjoy the moment without too much thought! You may want to check out this website I found about ways to get pregnant naturally. I think its pretty good and has some really good reviews. Here is the link get pregnant naturally Good luck, I hope we hear good news from you soon! Laughing
Posted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:27 pm 
Post subject:
angelcake71 wrote:
Smile Not waiting at the moment... but I was after my ectopic in October... had to wait 2 cycles while my body repaired... m 1st month of ttc was last month.. but didnt get a BFP!! .. good idea for a forum though .... good luck x

Really sorry to hear that! My sister in law also just went through that. Not easy! You may want to check out this site I stumbled upon, it may help you get pregnant quicker . Get pregnant naturally Good Luck!
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:12 pm 
Post subject:
hi girls hows everyone getting on ? Ive finally got the appointment through for my scan for the 24th then the gynae's two weeks later so not too long to go now. My OH can't get time off work to go to the gynae with me so now im freaking out about going on my own in case its really bad news
Posted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:05 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Choccers fingers crossed all goes ok with the gynae. I get cysts on my ovaries & had a huge one a year ago which they thought would need an op. Did the waiting game & when I went back they scanned & it had reduced in size so they left it & then it burst on its own! So wishing you the same luck!

I am now 'waiting to conceive'.......... I had a mc last week at 11 weeks, still recovering from the ERPC, sore tummy & desperately sad & cried out. I feel just so depressed right now, keep watching baby programmes to make me feel like I am still in the mummy club, not the empty tummy club. Its so crazy that last week I was pregnant & now I am wtc?? Its is like a big void. I miss all of it, the anticipation, the excitement, even the sore boobs, I wish I could have it all back. So now I am just having to be patient, hoping I physically recover quickly, my af returns & we can try again. It took a year ttc, so I need a little baby dust this time & a very sticky bfp, in a few weeks time to give me so hope. But then I will be so terrified of having a mc again so although I will be happy again, the emotional rollercoaster will start again!

Fingers crossed for you xxx

choccers
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:19 pm 
Post subject:
thanks Nixxie so sorry for your loss hun Crying or Very sad sending you lots of sticky baby dust hope you get that BFP soon xx
Page 1 of 3

Jump to:  

Community

Popular