who's waiting to conceive ?

choccers
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:58 pm 
Post subject:
unfortunately the situation with my cysts is a little bit complicated nixxie Sad the one on the right is just a normal little cyst and they said it should be alright but the one on the left is a large dermoid cyst. Its a cell in the ovary that should of become an egg but because their stem cells they can turn into other cells and the cysts can contain things like hair and teeth. Unfortunately they also contain a fluid that is poisonous if the cyst bursts and they can also twist damaging the ovary and fallopian tube. Very rarely they can also be cancerous
Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:53 am 
Post subject:
Chiggers, sorry that's a tough one. Sending you huge luck and ((((hugs))) that everything works out ok, much love xx

DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:00 am 
Post subject:
Choccers a friend of my eldest DD recently had one of these removed , she had a scan because of pain and as soon as they saw it she went in and they took it out , did they tell you why they're not just removing yours ? Good luck for your next appointment, it horrible when your OH can't get time off to go with you isn't it some bosses are so unsympathetic Rolling Eyes FX x
choccers
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:59 pm 
Post subject:
They said that pregnancy hormones can make these cysts grow quite quickly so they were leaving it in the hope that after the m/c and with the hormones going it would shrink itself a bit first because as it stood it was too big to come out with key hole surgery. They did warn me that if I had really bad pains to get straight to a&e, nearly went there on monday night because I was in agony but it stopped thank god. Ive always had pains mostly on that side mind you that I always thought was af or ovulation or something but now im thinking it was maybe the cyst all along ???
Posted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:05 am 
Post subject:
Hi everyone? Good luck 2 all those who are trying to concieve i understand wt you are going thru. Me and my hubby have been trying 4 the last 6 months and are still trying. We' re both very keen on having a baby as its our 1st. Can any1 offer any advice?
choccers
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:04 am 
Post subject:
Babyhopefull the only thing I can really suggest is to chart your cycle so you know when your most fertile, you could do this using opks or theres some websites that will predict it for you. Its also recommended to have sex every 2-3 days throughout your cycle so theres always fresh sperm hanging around. If you ask in the trying to conceive section the girls in there should be able to help more. Good luck and I hope you get your BFP soon xx
Posted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:20 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies,

I'm waiting to start ttc again but I've got a very long wait. I'm in the process of qualifying to be a solicitor and was trying desperately to get pregnant for two years because I knew I would have to stop for 18 months. I thought I'd done it in September 2009 but it was an ectopic.

I can't start trying again until Jan 2012 so I've got ages. It's so frustrating and am literally wishing my time away.

My Ovulation Chart
choccers
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:31 pm 
Post subject:
hi morgan so sorry about your ectopic and your wait to ttc

ive seen your other post in the ttc section and i totally understand how your feeling. i wanted to start ttc about summer 2007 but had to put it off because my oh's finances were a mess so it was the summer of 2009 before we started and then two months into ttc my gran and fil got sick so we put it on hold again. We started back up in july 2010, i got my BFP in nov but then I lost in and now ive got this problem with the cysts so its on hold again

Why is it that everyone seems to get pregnant when you can't its so not fair ??
Posted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:06 pm 
Post subject:
i am sorry to here about ur loss and your problem , when i was pregnant with my son i had a cyst on my ovarie that was corseing me alot of pain. I had it checked out and at the time my cyst was 8cm large and my baby was only 6.5cm, as my pregnancy posisted over the next 2weeks my cyst reached 9cm and burst. shortly after haveing my son i feel pregnant again and the same thing happend, but i also misscarried my baby at 5 weeks, Now last november i had another cyst on my ovaries and alot of pain but i was not pregnant this time, my cyst reached 11cm and was also to full of fluid that could of been dangerous and halmfull to myself and my productive organs so the hospital removed it. it is not a nice thing to have to go threw at all and i feel ur grievnse and pain. My son is now 1 year and 7 months and we are going to try for another baby Smile
i hope that the hospital or ur doctors so something for you soon and that u can carry on trying to concieve.
CYates
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:14 pm 
Post subject:
Babyhopefull when i was trying to concieve with my son i used to take this folic acid supliment called ferrograde, you can pick it up in boots or a pharmacy its about 5pounds for a months worth and you take 1 everyday before you fall pregnant it has natural things in it that help you to concieve and there is a same sort of supliment that u can get fro ur partner to take that will increase ur chance's and increaase his sperm too. i took it for 3 months and then found out i was 7 weeks pregnant with my baby, u can take it right up until u r 12 weeks pregnant as it is full of all the vitamins and nutriton that baby will need. i hope this helps you like it did me Smile (and also i have seen on ebay that u can get 3 months worth for 8pound soo it works out abit cheaper) Smile [/i]
choccers
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:58 am 
Post subject:
CYates - thanks for your post my cyst is 8cm too just waiting on seeing the gynae on the 8th feb to find out what their going to do about it. Good luck with ttc sending lots of baby dust xx
Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:20 pm 
Post subject: Wanting to stop the contraceptive pill
Hi i'm Natasha,

I'm almost 21 and i've been taking the contraceptive pill since i was about 14 for medical reasons. I was told my right overy is polycystic which caused me problems with ovulation although I was recently told my left ovary is normal. I would now like to stop taking the contraceptive pill and try to conceive however I am a little worried that I will have problems getting pregnant or ovulating naturally. Is there anyone here in the same situation?. Any advice would be much appreciated Smile
choccers
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:39 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Natasha ive just been told that I might lose my left ovary but the doctor said as long as the other ovary is fine then only having one working ovary shouldnt effect fertility too much. If your concerned I would go see your gp as they might be able to do blood tests for you to check your ovulating ok. If you post in the fertility issues section the girls in there might be able to help more. Good luck getting your BFP sending lots of baby dust xx
Posted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:23 am 
Post subject: Re: who's waiting to conceive ?
choccers wrote:
Im Claire, 29 and im waiting to conceive. I recently had a miscarriage and they found cysts on my ovaries during a scan so im currently waiting on more scans and then ill see the consultant in feb to see if I need surgery. In the meantime ive been told not to ttc but im hoping it'll not be too long a wait Crying or Very sad

is there anybody else out there wating to ttc ?
hello am denise3031 i have been so so ready to conceive bad since i lost my little boy Tre'von its been hard its been 8long long years 4 me so am in on these subject i havent been on chat with you ladies but i have been feeling horrible Sad
choccers
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:11 am 
Post subject:
hi denise so sorry for your loss and that your feeling bad Crying or Very sad so hope you get your BFP soon sending lots of baby dust xx
Page 2 of 3

Jump to:  

Community

Popular