SEPT 2011 MUMMIES!! :)

Debz354
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:49 pm 
Post subject:
Sorry to hear your sad news Callie.. thinking of u!

Jonie1976
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:06 am 
Post subject:
Really sorry to hear Your news callie, thinking of you xx
Posted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:48 am 
Post subject:
Hi all! I'm due 21st sept! This is my 4th pregnancy. I'm mummy to a 7 yr old girl and I have 2 boys - 5 and 2yrs. I have got no clue what this one is going to be, my daughter would love a sister but as long as it's healthy I don't mind. I will go for a private scan at around 14 wks to see if I'm in the pink or blue club aswell as the sept club! The doctor who I will go to is well known where I live and everyone goes to her to find out the sex of their baby! She's been right with my last 3! Good luck to u all would be lovely to know how it goes for us sept ladies Smile this pregnancy has been my hardest, more tired and sick! Maybe cuz I'm older now?! (36) Also has anyone else got a bump yet?!
Mine has just popped!!!
Caz3
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:53 am 
Post subject:
P.s... Just read all the posts and I just want to say to callie, so sorry for your loss, take care x
caz007
Posted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:06 pm 
Post subject:
Hi, My EDD is 24th September 2011, first time mummy to be.

Had midwife appointment and got scan date for 14th March, it cant come fast enough just to check everything is going ok. Felt very sick mostly in afternoons.

No bump yet but then again i've got a big tummy to begin with! lol

Callie - so sorry to hear of your sad news, thinking of you, take care.

xxxxx
Loulou1234
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:59 pm 
Post subject: 12 Week Scan
Hi ladies

So sorry to hear your new Callie...my thoughts are with you and your family x

I have the date for my 12 week scan...7th March (will actually be 12 weeks 2 days)- EDD is now the 18th September as i had an early scan due to some bleeding....all was well and no further bleeding so fingers crossed all is well.

Am really nervous for the scan...does everyone else worry about absolutely everything!!!

Can't wait to see the little one and my OH will get chance to see him/her too. We have decided to find out what sex the baby is but am losing patience as have to wait till 20 weeks...cant come soon enough!!!

Still feeling absolutely knackered but the sickness seems to be better than it was. Getting terrible indigestion though may have to see the doc about it if it gets any worse.

Hope all you ladies are doing well.

Speak soon Louise x
Caroline454
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:22 pm 
Post subject: Hello!
Hi, I'm due my first on 22 September. 12 week scan on 11 March. Really scared but excited too! Just want to see our baby on scan! Hope everyone is OK, and not feeling to nauseous! Sad

Caroline x
tryingfornumber2
Posted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:03 am 
Post subject:
hi all just popping in to catch up on everyone.

I am starting to feel so much better now but OMG my bump is already quite big! I have been put under consultant care by the midwife but don't have to see her unitl the 19th April. Can't wait for my 20 week scan now though Smile I am going to have a 4d scan as well but not until about 32 weeks I think.

How is everyone else feeling?

Callie I am so sorry for your loss. Please look after yourself. big hugs xx Sad
Posted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:46 pm 
Post subject:
Hello "tryingfornumber2" again! (we both have big bumps,lol) I'm a September mummy to be aswell! I'm starting to feel abit better now, worst ever nausea out of all my pregnancies!!! Didn't know what to do with myself! Just tired now with a few "off" days! Ive has a couple of private scans but won't be 'checked in' with the government here till 24th march! ( I live in U.A.E) - a little more laid back here! I had my 1st baby in the Uk and I felt very taken care of, even though I ended up having a c-section. No.2&3 were born here- naturally! Hopefully no.4 will be natural too.
Is anyone going to find out the sex of their baby? I can't wait!!!!!
Good luck and a happy, healthy journey for all us september mummies FX , x
Loulou1234
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:22 pm 
Post subject:
Hi everyone

Been for my dating scan today..12 weeks 2 days so my due date is now the 17th September. Was really great seeing bubba moving around although when it came to the photographs being taken he/she turned around so we could only get a view from the back...trouble already!!!!

Bump just showing, think it might be because i already had a bit of a tummy. Feeling alot better just odd moments of sickness and a little more energy than a couple of weeks ago.

Cant wait till my next scan ( will be 20 and a half weeks) and we are going to find out. Getting excited now Smile

Louise x
tryingfornumber2
Posted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:29 pm 
Post subject:
hi ladies

Wow caz that is late to get checked in!! I would be so nervous! I am going to find out the sex i think. I wasn't going to but it is easier to talk to my daughter about baby if i can say she is going to have a little sister or a little brother. I didn't find out with m first and did enjoy the suprise but it is different this time. My partner wants to know as well so we will hopefully know in 8 weeks!

Is anyone having a 4d scan? I am but my partner doesn't want one as it freask him out!!! (men!!!) so my mate is coming with me but i am going to wait til 30 weeks to break up the gap between 20 weeks and birth!

Smile
Posted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:05 pm 
Post subject:
Hey ladies!!!

Im due on 25th September, with my second baby so i thought i would say HI!!! Very Happy

How are you all feeling?? xxx
Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:57 pm 
Post subject:
Unfortunately we were told on monday (emergency scan due to spotting) that it looked like the baby had died a few weeks ago and there was just an empty sac. Absolutely gutted and heartbroken, just been in hospital last few days after the medical management to start off the miscarriage. Worst week of my entire life!

So i'm going to have to leave the September mummies to be section and wish you all happy and healthy pregnancies. Fingers crossed I will be joining the birth clubs maybe early on next year if we are lucky enough to conceive again!

Best wishes ladies, take care of yourselves

Caz xxx
Loulou1234
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:41 pm 
Post subject:
Caz007 - So sorry to hear your bad news...words don't really help i know. My thoughts are with you.

Louise x
zachariahelijahmalakaimum
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:14 am 
Post subject:
heya ladies

I am due 11th september with my first child who is a real miracle as i was due to start IVF treatment two days after finding out i was pg!
I have got quite a bump on me already and people are starting to comment on "what a cute bump you got" lol

So we can all keep each other company now and all wish for september to hurry up
keep well everyone
xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2011 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to:  

Community

Popular