SEPT 2011 MUMMIES!! :)

katie12
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:37 am 
Post subject:
Jonie1976 wrote:
Hello, I'm due around same time as yo I think (5th sept)

How are you feeling? This is my first so worrying about every twinge at the moment!! Xx

Hi im due on the 7th september with my first, im well excited Very Happy
i havent had any morning sickness at all Laughing lol at the moment i feel sometimes tired then i feel really happy different emotions i suppose lol Laughing congratulations to you all Very Happy cant believe there is actually quite a few people due round the sam time as me Laughing
Jonie1976
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:05 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies

How is everyone feeling? Well I had a checkup with the midwife yesterday, I got to listen to the babys heartbeat, it was amazing!! Are any of you going to find out what your having? Hope your all well, I've not suffered with anything other headaches, which fingers crossed seem to be easing off now. Xx
Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:16 pm 
Post subject:
Hello. Just wanted to join your club. Smile Our 2nd is due on 27th September. Smile
All going well so far. Had some nausea, mostly in the evenings. Unfortunately my headaches are back... had them the first 3 months of Carlo's pregnancy. None so far with this one and then wham bam, since last Friday, I'm in agony.
Nothing, nothing, but nothing gets rid of them. Could just curl up and cry... Left work at 11 this morning, but will have to go back tomorrow no matter what.. Sad

Anycase, congratulations to you all! Here's wishing us all a H&H 9 months. Smile

xxx

sweetpea24
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:20 pm 
Post subject:
Just started from the beginning and read everyone's posts.

So very sorry for your losses Caz and Callie.

Big hug. xxx

katie12
Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:24 am 
Post subject:
sweetpea24 wrote:
Just started from the beginning and read everyone's posts.

So very sorry for your losses Caz and Callie.

Big hug. xxx

I just keep getting bad migranes which hopefully will wear off soon Smile
sweetpea24
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:22 pm 
Post subject:
Ohhhh my next midwife app is next Monday. I can't wait and at same time am sooo nervous. I wish I could already feel the baby move. Am dreading to see no heartbeat... xxx

katie12
Posted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:23 am 
Post subject:
sweetpea24 wrote:
Ohhhh my next midwife app is next Monday. I can't wait and at same time am sooo nervous. I wish I could already feel the baby move. Am dreading to see no heartbeat... xxx

Aww good luck, im 17 weeks and i cant wait until i feel the baby move, You do start getting worried on the scan days because your excited and nervous at the sam time i am exactly like you Smile hope all goes well Very Happy
3sweethearts
Posted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:52 pm 
Post subject:
hello september mummies ive come to join u! i was due oct 6th but when i went for my scan my new due date is 29th september. im so pleased as will love having (hopefully im not late as my other three were all early!) a september baby! this will b my forth and last baby. good luck and healthy 9months to u all.
Posted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:16 pm 
Post subject:
3sweethearts wrote:
hello september mummies ive come to join u! i was due oct 6th but when i went for my scan my new due date is 29th september. im so pleased as will love having (hopefully im not late as my other three were all early!) a september baby! this will b my forth and last baby. good luck and healthy 9months to u all.

Aww welcome Welcome im due on the 7th september so excited but so nervous because this is my first Smile
MummyStevens
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:30 pm 
Post subject:
Hey ladies!! Very Happy how r u all?? and nice to meet u to the ladies i havent met yet Very Happy If u dont know im due 25/26th sept. (everytime i go for a scan of app they say either one of them dates lol)

xxxxxxxx
Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:14 am 
Post subject:
EStevens wrote:
Hey ladies!! Very Happy how r u all?? and nice to meet u to the ladies i havent met yet Very Happy If u dont know im due 25/26th sept. (everytime i go for a scan of app they say either one of them dates lol)

xxxxxxxx

Aww hello and congradulations! Razz Im feeling fine today im just glad its a friday.
Ey ive been really lucky no morning sickness or nothing and im 17 weeks pregnant how lucky am i? lol anyway how has your pregnancy been? Smile
sweetpea24
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:38 am 
Post subject:
Welcome Estevens and 3 sweethearts! Smile Congrats on your pregnancies.

I went for my scan yesterday and survived it! Phew!

We couldn't hear the heartbeat as my LO was screaming his head off (he is not well), so she switched on the scan and there was my little baby! Heart beating away, legs and arms moving. I still find it sooo incredible to see. I'm now trying to book my 20 week scan. Smile

xxx

AmyAndMark
Posted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:43 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ya

I thought I would join you and say hello. Im due on Sept 15th (2nd baby) and am chuffed to bits. Finding out the sex of the baby on 5th May. I have a boy (Harry 20mths) already and I dont mind what I get this time around. A girl would be nice to have one of each, but then 2 boys together would be sooo close and would do well together. Congrats to all who are due in Sept - have a great pregnancy Very Happy

Loulou1234
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:05 pm 
Post subject:
Hi All

Been a while since ive been on here but good to see a few new Sept mums. Really looking forward to my scan on the 4th of May. Cant wait to find out if i am in the blue or pink club.
Not had any movements yet, well nothing that i can definitely say is a movement.
Has anyone else felt anything yet and does anyone know which club you are in...thats if you want to find out?

Louise x
AmyAndMark
Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:28 pm 
Post subject:
We're going to find out the sex on the 5th May and cant wait. I've been feeling flutters for a few weeks now but have had some definite movements this last week. Its my second pregnancy tho so u r meant to feel movements earlier apparently.
Do you want a particular sex? We have a boy already but dont mind what this one is as we are happy to have more so its not like our only chance for a girl.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2011 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to:  

Community

Popular