SEPT 2011 MUMMIES!! :)

Caz3
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:38 pm 
Post subject:
Hi again sept mummies! Just popping back in to catch up on everyone. I noticed 'caroline454' is due on the same day as me -22nd and I'm a Caroline too!!! (caz to all friends and family thou!) I've also found out I'm in the blue club again! So I'll have 3 boys and 1 girl. My daughter was not pleased to find out she was having another "annoying brother!" - in her words! Laughing im just happy that all is well.
Hope everyone is well? I'm just suffering from heartburn, and not sleeping too well as bump getting bigger! Also been feeling alot of movement in the last few weeks, he's definatly playing football already! Laughing
Brought a few bits when there has been sales on, and hubby surprised me with a new mamas and papas pushchair, but apart from that don't need too much as have kept alot of my boys baby clothes Smile
I'll be half way on monday! It's going so fast this time. Looking forward to popping back to the Uk for a month in 8 weeks time! Can't wait too see my family! Won't be very comfy travelling though! Rolling Eyes
Anyway, how is everyone else? I've rambled on abit! Sorry! X
Loulou1234
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed May 04, 2011 8:05 pm 
Post subject:
Hi All

Had my scan today and was relieved to hear everything was going well...i'm having a little girl!!! Can't wait to buy some of those little frilly knickers Smile

Hope everyone else is well and i look forward to hearing about your scans

Louise x
MummyStevens
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun May 29, 2011 4:02 pm 
Post subject:
Hey ladies, How many of us are there for the sept club?? i was just wondering! we should make a list of our due dates!! Very Happy Is anyone else due 25th sept?
I found out im having another little boy Very Happy Hope you are all well!

xxx
Guru Member
Posted: Sun May 29, 2011 4:57 pm 
Post subject:
Hi again ladies,
I'm still in the sept club, but they have moved my due date up by 1 wk when I had my scan... So I'm now due to have my little boy 15th sept Smile
Take care x
Jonie1976
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:20 am 
Post subject:
Hi ladies, I'm due 3rd September, only 3 months to go - eeek!! Xx
Posted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:25 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Caz3
Im also due Sept 15th but we're having a girl.
Was worried a couple of weeks ago that I was not going to be a September mummy but a June mummy as I was rushed in with bleeding but thankfully she seems to be staying where she is for a bit.
Phew!! Rolling Eyes

tryingfornumber2
Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:36 am 
Post subject:
Hi all!!! Not long to go now!! We can all say we are due next month!! How is everyone feeling? I am feeling baby will be here this month as she is measuring 3 weeks bigger than dates. Have gt another scan on Tuesday to check her growth! So then shall we make a list of due dates? If you want to then just add them to the post and I will edit the header post Smile
Can't wait to start hearing birth stories! Smile x
Posted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:31 pm 
Post subject:
Hello again

Feeling good except for swollen ankles but nothing to worry about. My due date is the 17th and can't wait to see her little face!!!
Hope all are well and i look forward to hearing about the birth of the September babies Smile

Louise
Caz3
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:44 pm 
Post subject:
Hello again sept mummies!
Anyone else tired? Swollen? Can't get comfy? Not sleeping? Heavy "down there"??!!!! ... Oh the joys of the last month!
Countdown on now.
I'm cleaning like a mad woman and i just love the smell of lemon jif on a new scatchy sponge Laughing I'm nesting!!!! All baby clothes washed, ironed and put away. Now I'm just waiting for this man to turn up! Goodluck to us all x x x
ali2704
Posted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:22 am 
Post subject:
hi all, i was in the august club but now looks like im joining you ladies in the september club!

i saw my midwife yesterday unsuccessfull attempt of a sweep though so got another sat morning and to arrange an induction for monday when i will be 12 days over, baby girl is also laying on my back hense major back pain like ive never had before?

whos due in this next week then? hope your all doing ok x
AmyAndMark
Posted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:43 pm 
Post subject:
Welcome to the Sept group!

Im not due til 15th Sept but have now been on and off contracting for a week and last fri was told i was 4cm dilated, baby stationed at -1 and cervix 0.5cm thick. Had mw out today as Im barely eating or sleeping and she couldnt even find my cervix or get a finger in Shocked

Last wk I was told I would have delivered by sat morning and now today mw says she reckons it'll be tonight.

What a pain!!!

ali2704
Posted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:00 pm 
Post subject:
i swear my little boy was easier than this! im dreading if i have to have an induction on monday as i hate getting prodded about too much! i get loads of braxtons of and eveing and sonmetimes in the day but now after yesterday i know they just practise ones (booo) went for a long walk today and its made my back as painfull as ever (didnt stop me trying out my new flash power mop though) hee hee

hopefully amy your have your little one soon xx
AmyAndMark
Posted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:28 pm 
Post subject:
I swear my little boy was easier than this too!!

The little nightmare is apparently rotating with each contraction rather than pushing downwards Confused

I've heard of the terrible twos starting early but this is ridiculous!! Hang on in there xx

AmyAndMark
Posted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:06 pm 
Post subject:
YAY!!! She finally arrived, Rebecca Madeleine Smith 7lb 11 and a half oz Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2011 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to:  

Community

Popular