how long til your children got their second teeth

katieben5
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:52 pm 
Post subject: how long til your children got their second teeth
hi my daughter is 7 years old. three of her teeth fell out obout 2 months ago. i was wondering how long it was til the next teeth are supposed to come through. any help would be appreciated. Confused Shocked Surprised Evil or Very Mad Arrow Question
lalena
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:09 pm 
Post subject:
it can take a while hun. my 2nd, joshua, lost a couple of teeth and after 6mths still no adult teeth in those gaps (both his upper canines, funnily)so i took him to the dentist. dentist said that they were there and were gradually working their way down, dont panic Embarassed and sure enough, they did finally make an appearance. my other older kids though got theirs fairly quickly, a few days before the adult ones began to emerge.
if it makes you feel better and youre getting concerned, do as i did and see a dentist to put your mind at ease. xxx
Banoffee
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:42 pm 
Post subject:
They can get there permanent teeth any age from 6 up to 12 years. So don't panic!
Posted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:13 pm 
Post subject:
Laurens teeth are still falling out now and she is 10 lol though i think we are on the last few, some of the adult teeth have followed through really quickly but some of them have taken months to come through
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Five Years plus All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular