AB The Biggest Losers Club 2011!!! :oD

Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:16 pm 
Post subject: AB The Biggest Losers Club 2011!!! :oD
Let's try and keep this one up guys! Very Happy

I'll start...I'm Arch, REALLY need to lose about 4-5 stone and once I finally kick my flu I plan to be doing 30 mins Wii Fit/Just Dance etc every evening and low cal diet. Have done this way before and it worked a treat but just need to keep the willpower going this time.... Embarassed
Sam36
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:35 pm 
Post subject:
HI there...im in with you! like yourself i want to lose 4-5 stone also Shocked im starting with the cereal for breakfast, salad for lunch and a light dinner... NO SNACKING!!! will not be lazy and let OH walk the dog every night, i will do the half hour walk with him Very Happy kids have wii fit, dance ect so i will give that a go too..... so i will post and let you know how i am getting on Rolling Eyes all i need is a weight loss ticker!
fuzzyferret
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:54 am 
Post subject:
Oooo Can I join please?! I have already lost a little over 2 stone (13.1kg) since September doing Weight Watchers. I had 3 weeks off my exercising & diet over Xmas/NY, it was only meant to be one, then it turned to two, then so on... My first weigh in back at WW is Tuesday night (tomorrow) and I think I need the shock of seeing how much I have gained before I can kick my ass back into gear. I stuck really well to the plan before Xmas and was going out on regular bike rides every day, we have one of those little trailer thingys for our DD to sit in which I tow behind me, so it makes it harder by towing an extra 30+kg behind me!! (DD approx 13 + the trailer, she's not 30kg herself lol) Sorry I know not many of you will work in KG's I didn't use to but am slowly starting to get used to them. I started WW at 92.kgs, last time (before xmas) I got weighed I was 79kgs, and my healthy weight range is between 70-76. so I have 9kg to lose really, I think that's about 18lbs?

Good luck to everyone! xx

gembo12344
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:53 am 
Post subject:
Hello =)
Culd i join too!! i want to lose about 4 stone....
My problem is snacking and no exercise oh and big portions.... All that out of the window:
Im am also going on the wii fit and just dance =D
not going to suffer though if i want a treat im going to have 1 every 2-3 days depending on how i feel....
Good luck lovely ladies =D Xxxx

dizzy26
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:30 pm 
Post subject:
Hi everyone,
In an ideal world I need to lose about 4 stone but would like to get back to my pre OH weight lol, which means I need to lose just under 3 stone. I'm terrible for snacking and rather huge portions too but as of last wednesday I have decided to knuckle down to it.
Snacks are out the window, I have around 12 weight watcher meals in freezer ( god, I hate them but will make me get use to portion sizes!) and OH has brought the Kinect...OMG it kills, it is so knackering and I would so def recommened it.
Am going to watch the biggest loser tonight for inspiration!!! lol
Going to have my own mini weigh in either Wednesdays or Sundays..so will update you as and when it happens.
Good luck ladies. x
Posted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:07 pm 
Post subject:
This is great guys! Very Happy

Would you all like a weekly weigh in day for us to come on and reveal our loss and how we did it that week? Any day in particular that is better for people?

Dizzy I love how you said pre OH weight!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Before I met my hubby I was lovely and slim and he says I caught "happy bird syndrome" and got fat! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing I lost it all again just before we got married in 2006 and then put it all back on again Embarassed then lost it all again after Lewis in 2008 then got pregnant again and put on a stupid amount of weight. I lost 2 1/2 stone between June and October then got the cold and started eating bad things again and I am pretty sure I have put the whole lot back on again. Once I am in a goood stride I'm fine but if I fall off the wagon, I seriously fall off!!!! Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

This time I am determined to do it properly and lose the whole lot as I am a bridesmaid in Dec and also going on hol in June for my 30th/5th wedding anniversary to Barcelona just with hubby so really want to not have to delete all the photos of me Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
kittie2475
Posted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:53 pm 
Post subject:
I have about two or three stone to lose. Three if I manage to get back t my fittest, healthiest I've ever been, or perhaps more realistically, two stone. But we'll see.

I'm calorie counting on myfitnesspal and using my wii fit, and today started Just Dance - its so hard hahaha.

On the other thread we have weigh in day as Saturday

xx
lalena
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:25 pm 
Post subject:
let me get some bathroom scales then if i may join in? i have a hefty amount to lose, and if there are other ladies im less likely to chicken out Embarassed
last time i weighed myself at the mils at xmas i was 13 1/2st, size 14-16 (depending on this annoying belly thing i have going on, which seems intent on staying Rolling Eyes )
shudder to think what i now weigh, aftyer xmas and new year excesses Crying or Very sad
NicolaOasis
Posted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:58 pm 
Post subject:
I need to lose some too girls, ive already lost 2.5 stone and i need to lose another stone. I just need to finish the ferrero rocher first and im in ! xx
Posted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:45 pm 
Post subject:
Hi girls!! Can I join in please? I need to loose 1&1/2 stone!! I started slimming world diet today!! Going well so far!! Wink. I've weighed myself today and I'm 11st 5oz. I want to be about 9st10!! Slimming world is really easy to follow and I lost 1st in 4wks last time I did it!! I've also purchased a fitness ball to tone up stomach and legs!! I want to look hot for my holidays!! Very Happy

Steph
xxx
Posted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:51 pm 
Post subject:
Hello!! just moved over from the new year resolution thread Smile
im not strict dieting..more learning 2 eat healthy, so fresh cooked meals each night, lower fat options etc. ive lost 3lbs according to the wii fit, but myfitnesspal says otherwise Confused i want to get from 14st to 12ish no time frame though Smile
wish you all the best of luck lreaching your goals!!

VioletBumBlue
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:44 am 
Post subject:
OOoh Im glad this was set up. I went to the Fertility Clinic on 6 Jan and they told me I need to get my BMI down to under 30 before they will consider any treatment. So I have to lose about 2 stone (13 kg). OH bought me EA Active (the first one) for Xmas for the Wii. We already have the Wii Fit, but last year it went upstairs thinking I might use it more there cos of better space, but then we bought a kitten and we cleared out the box room for her use and guess where everything went Embarassed So it didnt get used lol.

I've tried WW a couple of times in the past, but only ever managed to lose a stone, then I hit a platform and after a few weeks of not getting past it, I give up Embarassed and gradually the weight goes back on.

Wishing everyone all the best

Angel baby April 2014 :'(
fuzzyferret
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:14 am 
Post subject:
Well I went for my first weigh in after the 3 wk Xmas/New Year break last night, nearly dropped down in shock - in a good way! Amazingly I have managed to lose a pound & half in the 3 wks even tho I havent really tried Shocked

Tried to set myself a weight loss ticker up but it keeps telling my signature is too long Question Do i need to get rid of one of my current two?

VioletBumBlue
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:21 am 
Post subject:
Hi Fuzzyferret, you dont need to get rid of your current 2, but I would possibly recommend deleting them and starting again, cos you seem to have part of a third one going on. You can have upto 5 tickers, but u need to delete part of the code. I take it u r using the bbcode for your tickers?

When you put the code in u need to delete the (url=http:/lilypie,com) at the beginning and (/url) at the end of the code (when using lilypie that is).

Angel baby April 2014 :'(
sally1977
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:26 am 
Post subject:
Hi i'm Sally and i've been trying to lose weight for a while now and its ongoing for me. I had my LO was born Nov 2009. Last year I got up to 12st 10lb, by xmas I had got it down to 11st 3lb and my post xmas weigh in was 11st 6lb. I'm doing it by running and i'm up to about 4 and half miles 3 or 4 times a week. I do my weigh in on a thursday morning and keep a record on facebook. I'll now keep you all updated and offer my support to everyone else on here. All the best everyone.

Page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 1 of 12

Jump to:  

Community

Popular