AB The Biggest Losers Club 2011!!! :oD

sally1977
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:42 pm 
Post subject:
Hey Rascal. keep trying with the running. I started in July last year. The first time I went a 400m running track nearly did me in, but i kept at it and slowly built up how far i ran. By sept I could do 2 or 3 miles. I'm now up to 8. Also I started at 12st 10lb and I am currently 11st 3lb. I'm only doing the running though and no diet, so combined with a diet you should be well away. I would also suggest getting a water backpak, its so better than trying to carry a bottle. All the best hun

sally1977
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:34 pm 
Post subject:
Hey all. Happy valentines day. Hope your being spoilt rotten Very Happy

My hubby has bought me a whole new load of clothes as a well done for all the weight i've lost so far. Can't wait for them to arrive

Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:40 pm 
Post subject:
awww Sally that's lovely! I am 30 in June and hubby is taking me to Barcelona for that and our 5th wedding anniversay and said if i have lost 5 stone by then (my target not his LOL) then I am allowed a whole new wardrobe to take with me/buy when we get there. MUCHO motivation for me!!!! xxx

on a diet note, on sat i had a chippy tea, cheesecake for pud and a bottle of wine but worked it off last night with 90 mins on the wii free step so still weighing the same as fri night thank god!! Laughing hoping for a 3lb loss this week then i'll be down to a nice round 70lbs to go....eeek!
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:04 pm 
Post subject:
That was a surprise, he'd already booked me in for 2 treatments for thursday. Don't know what they are, gonna be a surprise too.

My starting weight last year was 12st 10lb and now at 11st 2lb, so i'm already down 22lb, just final stretch for me.

Sounds like a fantastic year for you. Hope you have a lovely hol. xx

RASCAL
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:38 pm 
Post subject:
thanks sally - managed 20 minutes other day - not running as last couple of days but gonna try again 2mora nite. really enjoying it too just need to stop eating [*@!#%*]... congrats on your weight loss.

StaceyRD
Posted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:49 pm 
Post subject:
Haven't weighed myself yet Embarassed
Just got all the motivation to go on the wii until half ten... And it won't work!! Think a cable has come away from the tv, but I can't find it Sad
Looks like I've got a long time doing my DVD then!!
I WILL get back on track!! Feeling awful at the moment, really hating myself. And only got me to blame. Rolling Eyes

Another tip for snackers, if I get peckish I have an ice pop. Next to no calories and takes a while to eat so feel like you've eaten more.
Smile

chloeholliesmummy
Posted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:05 pm 
Post subject:
hello,can i join please..ive got 3-5 stone 2 lose...x
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:21 pm 
Post subject:
of course you can hun! you're very welcome! if you have any tips on eating, diet or exercise then feel free to share them in here (or if you want to tell everyone how you're doing/feeling about your weight loss) and then the other thread is for our weigh in which we do on a sat and then i do an update thread like a table so it's easier for everyone to see xxx
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:29 pm 
Post subject:
oh ans stacey don't panic. just get a day when you feel good about everything to weigh yourself and you're going too be fine xxxx
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:10 pm 
Post subject:
sally, quick question......i did some running tonight on my wii fit and did around 7500k in 40 mins....is that a good start? xxxx
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:09 am 
Post subject:
That sounds good to me. On running machine I can do about 6.5 km in 45mins and road running I can do 7kmin 45mins. Going to give the wii running a go today. Hubby works shifts, so can't get for a run every day.

Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:22 am 
Post subject:
have you used it before? i know it won't be very accurate compared to a running machine or on the road but instead of running on the spot I just ran back and forth up and down the livingroom LOL Laughing Laughing Laughing
I think i might do it again tonight as i could burn the same amount of cals in 10 mins doing that, than I can doing 20 mins of stepping so leaves more of my evening for other things...

oh and don't know if anyone has tried the skinny cow stuff but i got the mini dippers ice lollies the other day and they are 65 cals a stick and are quite nice for a pudding. chocolate and caramel flavour i think they are. for my tea last night i had asda fresh tastes haddock fish pie with half a baguette and it only came to 646 cals for a really decent tea but no effort as i just bunged it all in the oven Laughing
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:13 am 
Post subject:
ok so i put my nike plus on while I did my wii run. Wii said i'd done 7.1km, nike plus said it was 3.6km. Still it was 30 mins of exercise and 247 calories burnt, so whats it matter! lol

RASCAL
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:46 pm 
Post subject:
hey ladies - keep up the running - we doing so well so just gotta keep doing it now. managed to run for 21 mins 2nite and ran just under 2 miles. happy with that. i'm just trying to claw back weekend eating. xoxo

StaceyRD
Posted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:04 pm 
Post subject:
I don't feel good again today, but have weighed myself and am 12stone 3! Was expecting 12st 7 Laughing So, that's a good thing so far. I'd be happy just to lose a stone, so think that's what I'll go for this time. Smile
Done an hour of step ups so back on the move again. Am SO motivated this time!!
x

Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 9 of 12

Jump to:  

Community

Popular