AB The Biggest Losers Club 2011!!! :oD

Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:16 pm 
Post subject:
sally1977 wrote:
ok so i put my nike plus on while I did my wii run. Wii said i'd done 7.1km, nike plus said it was 3.6km. Still it was 30 mins of exercise and 247 calories burnt, so whats it matter! lol

PMSL this made me laugh at myself so much when you said that!!! I am so glad I told you first instead of telling someone like my brother who is doing a 10x10k charity thing soon and would slag the crappola out of me!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing So do you reckon that I will still have burnt the cals but just not done the distance? x

I did 30 mins tonight and burnt 318 cals doing that, then 20 mins step and then 6 mins on the hula hoop! Very Happy So total of 570 for tonight and I have lost 2 lbs already this week! Whoop! One more before sat and I'll be happy Very Happy
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:01 am 
Post subject:
well wii said it was 185 cal and nikeplus said 247 cals. So I def think you burning the cals just not the distance. However today my calves are really sore from doing the running on the spot, so I don't think i'm going to be doing that again!

xxblondiexx
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:23 am 
Post subject:
hi ladies, please can i join you? i had my baby on saturday and want to start getting back into shape i know its soon after the birth but i know me and if im not healthy eating ill be pigging out, i am going to start on monday it will be great to have some support on here x

NicolaOasis
Posted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:28 am 
Post subject:
Congratulations Blondie Smile I didnt even think about dieting until Aimee was 6 months so well done you.

Girls, ive had another rubbish week so i dont think anything will be off this week. Im having my first girls night for 5 months so im being bad at the weekend and then back on the diet on monday.
Posted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:16 pm 
Post subject:
Hey blondie, of course you can join in Very Happy
let me know how many lbs you are aiming to lose and then every sat we do a weigh in where you leave a post on the weigh in thread to say how you've done.
i know you are eager to lose weight fast but just make sure you don't do any heavy going exercise for the first 6wks as the health peeps recommend you try and let your body mend itself first before you get all stuck into that jazz Very Happy
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:41 pm 
Post subject:
hi can i join? i need to still loose a stone, i have lost a stone already.

kels x xx

Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:22 pm 
Post subject:
no worries Kel I have added you on. just let me know on the weigh in thread every sat what your loss/gain is and i do an update post Very Happy any other info you want to share or just talk about dieting, blog what you're eating, moan about exercising etc etc just feel free to do so here xxx
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:14 pm 
Post subject:
Well i have finally joined myfitnesspal, so if anyone wants to add me as a friend, my name there is Bluebliss (unfortunately Violetblue had already been taken).

Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:24 pm 
Post subject:
I am well peed off this week as I have AF and she is refusing to let me drop even a lb even tho i am doing the same as i do every other week!!! Grrrrrr!
Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:19 pm 
Post subject:
Archie. You are doing so well Smile xx
Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:06 pm 
Post subject:
Well finally knocked a lb off Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Hoping for another by tomorrow night cos I need to weigh in early......*off to eat a mountain of celery* Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Just to let you know I am away to my mum's for the weekend so will not be on properly til Sunday to do the update posts on the weigh in thread xxxx
Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:58 pm 
Post subject:
Feel like I've gained Sad Have been eating like a blooming rabbit and walking/moving about as much as I can. We've all had a bit of a cold so my energy levels just hit minus 100 this week, plus have my period two weeks after my last. Stupid pill. OH is on nights for the next few so I'm going to do as much energetic exercise as I can of my DVD and Wii before I burn myself out. Off shopping tomorrow so that should lift me up a little! Only going to do lots of walking, of course!
Hope everyone else is pleased with this week
xx

jane1978
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:09 pm 
Post subject:
March Challenge - anyone want to set themselves a goal for the next month ? I'd like to loose 7lb in march then I'll be back to pre preg weight. x
Posted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:58 pm 
Post subject:
Can i join please? I put on over 3 stone when having Eoin, i lost a stone very quickly after he was born then nothing. I have been dieting at slimming world since new year and have lost 12lb so far. I still need to lose 1st 4lb.
I need to set myself a March challenge, Jane. I want at least another 7lb that will take me under my next stone.

xxKatxx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:36 pm 
Post subject:
Can I join in ladies??
I come bearing a link to a list of snacks less than 100 calories, despite having mixed reviews I'm going to try slimfast and do ministry of sound's pump it up workout.
hoping to lose about 2 st good luck to everyone trying to lose weight Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
xxx

Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 10 of 12

Jump to:  

Community

Popular