AB The Biggest Losers Club 2011!!! :oD

fuzzyferret
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:50 am 
Post subject:
VioletBlue wrote:
Hi Fuzzyferret, you dont need to get rid of your current 2, but I would possibly recommend deleting them and starting again, cos you seem to have part of a third one going on. You can have upto 5 tickers, but u need to delete part of the code. I take it u r using the bbcode for your tickers?

When you put the code in u need to delete the (url=http:/lilypie,com) at the beginning and (/url) at the end of the code (when using lilypie that is).

Thanks VioletBlue Smile

Luckyducky
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:50 pm 
Post subject:
Can I join too please? I need to lose a stone to get to my pre=pregnancy weight which was around 10 and a half stone. We want to ttc later this year and I'm determined to be back to my pre-Poppy weight before I go and put it all back on again!

I am doing Dance on Broadway on the WII, as I love musicals so it motivates me, and am meant to be not snacking and eating more fruit and veg etc... So far have been rubbish with the eating though!

Look forward to hearing when the weigh in day is, Friday, Sat, Sun or Mon would be best for me as I work mid-week so don't get much time on here.

Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:57 am 
Post subject:
Guys, I was going to suggest that we do next Sat 22nd as the first official weigh in day as I am hoping to start things going on monday as I think i am finally shifting this flu after a fortnight of feeling like kak.Thought give everyone a chance who had just started to give it a good go for one more week (if that's ok with everyone) xxx

Great that we have a good wee group going on and hello to the people I haven't spoken to before Very Happy xxx

Anyone got any tips for people (me) who like a glass of wine in the evening? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Luckyducky
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:37 am 
Post subject:
Next Saturday sounds good to me. No tips about the wine I'm afraid, but if anyone has any, I'll be glad to hear them!

sally1977
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:29 pm 
Post subject:
yep sat good for me. I do my weigh in on Thursdays, so will put that in on sat. Hmmm why hasn't low cal wine been invented yet!

dizzy26
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:08 pm 
Post subject:
Sat the 22nd is great for me too. Was doing well this week but OH's bday was on thurs so we stayed down brighton for the night with all you can eat chinese (yum) then went to harvesters with all the family so have, today, finished off the bday cake and am back on the kinect.
Arch is it possible if on weigh-in day we have a sticky with everyone's starting weight and then their weight loss? and maybe do that every week to keep people motivated?That was the best bit about joining the weight loss clubs, the weigh in, so would be great to somehow keep an eye on it on here.x
Posted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:52 pm 
Post subject:
Yeah i'm sure we could arrange something like that dizzy, good idea hun......would it be better for people to give their target loss incase anyone is a bit embarrassed by their actual weight? (I know I am!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing )
I could do a sep sticky for the weigh in and use it just for that then that means we can keep this one just for chatting about weight loss tips, exercise etc? If that sounds good to everyone then if everyone PMs me with their weight loss target in lbs I will get that set up over the week Very Happy
StaceyRD
Posted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:37 pm 
Post subject:
Can you edit as you go, Archie? I need to get my butt in gear but don't want to weigh myself for another week or so, scared of knowing if I've put on Rolling Eyes Embarassed
Can tell I have again which sucks, but glad to have advice from others and other people to join with!

Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:04 pm 
Post subject:
Yeah of course hun, that's no prob xxxx
dizzy26
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:51 am 
Post subject:
Sounds good Archie, ooh how exciting.. Diet officially back on now. So will pm my weight loss target.x
Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:13 pm 
Post subject:
\hi everyone, so glad we have this thread as I have fallen off the waggon but you ladies may save me before it gets too serious!!!
I started my diet in june at 11st2lb and got down to my target weight of 9st4lb just beofre chrimbo, then I discovered mince pies and well need I say more!!!
I deffo need that week until the 22nd to 'be good'
Oh by the way I lost my weight using weight watchers, made me think about portion size and snacking so would deo recommend it

Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:51 pm 
Post subject:
Ok so i've joined myfitness pal just so i have a monitor of what i am eating and exercising.....i have made my net cal goal 1000 (i will be doing 40 mins of dance and yoga 5x a week and apparently this burns off 340 cals) so does that sound ok cos i will be consuming around 1300 cals a day and projected loss of around 3lbs a week? I input a typical days food at 1300 cals and felt ok about it (infact it felt like quite a lot!! Laughing ) so will give it a shot and see how I do on that....only prob i have with that is what do i do on my two days i was planning not to exercise? do i just eat my 1300 cals as normal? xxx
dizzy26
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:00 pm 
Post subject:
Not sure Arch, I would say it would be ok to just eat 1300 as I think a normal daily calorie intake is 1500 so anything under that should help with weight loss. Also I wouldn't advise exercise every day as it can get very repetitive and good to have a break.
As of yesterday, diet is officially back on Very Happy . I have breakfast at 5am Shocked when I have one of those little packs of cereals. At around 8am I have a mullerlight yoghurt (only 97 calories! yum yum). Sometimes when I get home from work I will have krackerbread (19 calories a slice) with some philadelphia light on. Then I have my weight watchers meal. Last night I had beef hotpot (only 209 calories) which was rather nice with half a can of baked beans followed by another yoghurt. I've started slowly but am so determined this time. Weight watchers meals aren't incredibly filling tho but its making me get use to the portion sizes which is another one of my weaknesses.
Posted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:52 pm 
Post subject:
Yeah Dizzy that's a good idea about not exercising every day. i think that's maybe what i get fed up of and end up falling off the wagon. I thought it i did my exercise during the week and had my weekends off it might keep me going a bit longer.

Well today so far for brekkie I had a muiller light (the choc sprinkles one) and 2 big glasses of water and then mid morning I had a packet of pombears (Yum!!!) and a cup of highlights hot choc. For lunch I had an ainsley harriott cup a soup thing and 2 slices of toast. For tea I am having on of the asda fresh taste meals (the ones which come in the plastic bag sort of packs in the chilled section) it's red thai chicken curry and rice and is only 391 but i find them quite a good portion size and tasty too. for pudding it's a mini milk which is 30 cals and i have swapped my wine for a gin and slimline as a reward after my workout when the boys go to bed Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
tummymonkey
Posted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:16 pm 
Post subject:
Archie, I was going to suggest you switched to gin and slim line tonic! I've also been told that pimms and diet lemonade is only 40 calories! So that's a good one 2! I do love my wine though Crying or Very sad!!
I haven't been very good this weekend! We were at a wedding yesterday so I ate loads Shocked!! I'm back on it today though!! I hope I've lossed for the 1st weigh in! Can you update my goal loss to 20lbs please on the weigh in thread! Thank you xx
Page 2 of 12

Jump to:  

Community

Popular