AB The Biggest Losers Club 2011!!! :oD

Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:41 pm 
Post subject:
that link sounds ace Kat!!! i will add you guys on when i get a min. my head is up my bum tonight so bear with me Very Happy xxx
Posted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:44 pm 
Post subject:
Found out that doing my DVD burns about 200cals, so that's 350 off for me today!
OH is home for the next three days, but I will keep doing Wii step and maintain my exercise - don't dare do the DVD with him about though.
The past two days I've done my DVD in front of Isabelle - yesterday it was like she was imitated me doing press ups, today she was crossing her arms and waving them about when I was doing star jumps Laughing Laughing

Welcome to all the new losers! Very Happy

xxKatxx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:23 pm 
Post subject:
I've just realised I'm a complete ninny lol cos I posted that I'd found a link and then didn't share it DOH!

http://www.bodychef.com/Articles/100-snacks-under-100-calories

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Hope that is of some use to people, I think it'll be useful to me cos I'm a picky eater but I've already found low cal snacks that I would eat - the hard bit is avoiding my chocolate lol
Sad
xxx

RASCAL
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:51 am 
Post subject:
hey ladies - how we all doing this week - i have so far managed to shift the 2 pounds i put on last week and one more to go with it . off work so been very good with my diet. need to stay strong to saturday and hopefully get back on track again as been very unsettled lat couple of weeks.

StaceyRD
Posted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:25 pm 
Post subject:
ooh well done Rascal, that's very good! Smile
I'm addicted to Dutch Crispbakes at the moment. Mmmm scrummy! Only about 30cals a slice too, makes for a lovely lunch. Not a fan of bread so sandwich is boring.
Though today we were kind of naughty and went to Subway, but I made sure it was full of salad with diet cola! Went for a long walk to the park and had lots of fun there too.
Me and OH are on totally different wavelengths though... He's trying to gain weight!! So trying to stuff him up more without comprimising what I eat Rolling Eyes Laughing He's lost 5lb since Christmas, no idea why since he eats like a pig. I hate him. Laughing
Feeling yuck and crampy again. I don't want my third period in four weeks. Crying or Very sad

RASCAL
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:31 am 
Post subject:
after posting about doing so well yeaterday morning ended up awful day for my diet - went to my friends for lunch and had bacon cheese toasties and then chinese with chips for dinner & half packet of jaffa cakes - told you it was bad.

new start again this morning and i didn't dare stand on scales.

xoxo

sally1977
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:09 pm 
Post subject:
well this week I have done an 8.5 mile run (1033 cals), 3.7 mile run (448 ccals) 30 mins rowing machine (320 cals) and 20 mins on treadmill (200 cals). Getting myself back on track and gonna get rid of those last few lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!

StaceyRD
Posted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:13 am 
Post subject:
Am about to weigh myself again, so will let you all know if it's good or bad news!
Starting to think I'll have to be mean to myself though. Have stepped off exercise a bit as have been feeling achey and yucky recently, and had to use the loo five times in a two hour period last night, so think I might be trying to drink a bit too much Laughing
Downside to drinking less is that I keep getting the urge to snack. It's like my belly is never happy recently!!
OH is on nights in a few days, so can prance and dance about as much as I want. Very Happy
But, I have been walking a LOT, did about 4miles the other day. Yesterday spent a long time at soft play with a friend and our babes and then we went for a long walk around town. And am off to the village again for a walk with missy so she can nap and I can get some bread. Lovely OH used it all and didn't tell me Rolling Eyes It's not me that eats it, so why should I keep tabs on how much is left!!
No idea what's for tea tonight. I seem to not be hungry for a meal, but do for snacks Rolling Eyes Naughty me.
Anyway. Will update loss (I hope!!) soon. Hope everyone else is getting on well Very Happy (sorry about the ramble) xx

StaceyRD
Posted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:20 pm 
Post subject:
I've lost another 3lb - brings me nicely to 12 stone!!
The wii said I'd lost 4lb - but then I realised it's because it said I'd gained a lb one day last week. Embarassed

What time do you all weigh yourselves? I used to weigh myself at about 9pm, but then thought it might weigh heavier after drinking and eating? Confused So now think I'll weigh myself before lunch? Might make me feel like I've lost more if it weighs me as less!
x

VioletBumBlue
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:08 am 
Post subject:
lol I weigh myself first thing in the morning after I have been to the loo and stripped off Very Happy But if you stick to a regular time and wear the same clothes then it will still show u how much you have lost since you weighed yourself last.

Angel baby April 2014 :'(
ClairaBell
Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:16 pm 
Post subject:
Hiya everyone.

I have been advised to join the group. Very Happy Very Happy

I am starting Slimming World tomorrow. I am a bit nervous about it, but I want to get going now. I kinda wish it was tonight instead. Ian is joining with me.

We have decided not to tell any family members - not too sure why though,. Confused But I really need to lose a LOT of weight. We are off to EuroDisney in October and I want to be able to go on the rides with my stepchildren.

So, I am determined to make this work, but also tyr to have a bit of fun while doing it. xx Very Happy

Edit: I have added my new weight loss ticker even though I won't be getting weighed ofr another week. But I wanted some motivation. x
Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:20 pm 
Post subject:
I think sometimes it can put an extra pressure on you if other people know so i know where you are coming from Smile My goal is to lose 50lbs too Smile 17 to go i think xx
Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:01 pm 
Post subject:
Well, I joined Slimming World last night and everyone was so nice. I was so glad I went. And it didn't feel like they were trying to sell us everything they had.

So i am ready to lose loadsa weight. xx Very Happy
Posted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:47 pm 
Post subject:
I put on 1lb this week booooooooooooooooooooooooo

Back up to 9st 13lb ! xx
Posted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:49 am 
Post subject:
I've got my furst weigh in tomorrow Shocked so hopefully I have lost. I have been sticking to the diet. xxx
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 11 of 12

Jump to:  

Community

Popular