AB The Biggest Losers Club 2011!!! :oD

dizzy26
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:14 pm 
Post subject:
yum, love Pombears, I am a nightmare when it comes to crisps tho. I can give or take chocolate but crisps!! I can eat packet after packet. Today I have eaten cereals, a mullerlight, and tuna pasta bake. I had a bit of the munchies earlier so had some pickled onions in the fridge so ate a few of them Laughing . Done abit of exercise but started taking soya a few days ago to aid in my ttc journey and its giving me such bad headaches Sad . Really trying hard to resist the temptation of crunchie nut cereals right now. I figured that as i didn't have a proper lunch I could get away with it, but going to try and last out, hence why i came on here Very Happy . Only 5 days to go till weigh in!! lol
Posted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:54 pm 
Post subject:
Ok so Just Dance sweat points?!!! I googled and some places are saying that if you divide your sweat points by 4.2 you get your cals.....has anyone found this accurate? xxx
lilgem81
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:07 pm 
Post subject:
the weight watchers meal are really stingy portions but I found that the tesco light choices are bigger in size plus there is more of a range and they are cheaper.
Archie you def shouldn't exercise every day, it is too much too soon, you should build it up gradually, soz I haven't got a clue about sweat points!
I also really struggle with crisps, they are my favourite, I try to just have walkers baked in the house as if I was to have a stash of pom bears there would be no stash left!!!

dizzy26
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:42 am 
Post subject:
Stingy is a understandment! hence why I try and have half a can of bean with them. They are all a pound at the moment in tesco but will try the light choice ones once I have run out of them. Can't have crisps in the house at all when I am on a diet as I can't stop at just one pack, I will eat them until they are all gone..and don't get me started on pringles!!

Don't know about sweat points either Arch. We just traded our wii in and brought the kinect. It actually tells you how many calories you burn off and half the time you don't realise you are doing it. If anyone has got an xbox I would def recommend it. x
Posted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:42 am 
Post subject:
Stingy is a understandment! hence why I try and have half a can of beans with them. They are all a pound at the moment in tesco but will try the light choice ones once I have run out of them. Can't have crisps in the house at all when I am on a diet as I can't stop at just one pack, I will eat them until they are all gone..and don't get me started on pringles!!

Don't know about sweat points either Arch. We just traded our wii in and brought the kinect. It actually tells you how many calories you burn off and half the time you don't realise you are doing it. If anyone has got an xbox I would def recommend it. x
Posted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:57 pm 
Post subject:
Wooo I feel good tonight!! Very Happy Just done 45 mins of dancing on Just Dance and some yoga on wii fit. Burnt off 523 cals so feeling gooooood!
Today I've had:
Muiller NY Cheesecake yog for brekkie, 2 big glasses of water
Lunch was cup a soup, 2 slices of toast and a packet of pom bears
Mid afternoon was a cup of highlights hot choc
Late afternoon was a can of coke zero and 40g of japanese rice crackers
Tea was my asda fresh tastes chicken chow mein (305 cals!) and a piece of bread and just had a mini milk for my pudd. Plus I had 3 pints of water with my dancing.

Now away to reward myself with my slimline g&t Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
LilMissPea
Posted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:52 pm 
Post subject:
Hey! seems like everyones doing well...
my overall target loss is 28lbs..(2st think thats right?!)
myfitnesspal has said 1660kcals a day, to lose a lb a week.
but as i breastfeed ive added 200 to it. got a question though ..am i right in thinking BF burns 500kcal aday?? if so i should be a right skinny mare lol!!
whats everyones treat? Archie fair play on the G&T im teetotal whilst i breastfeed. had a lass of wine a few weeks back and i was sooo dehydrated in the night feeding thought id pass out!!
im addicted to bare fruit dried apple and mango pieces..soo yummy and keeping me clear of the choc.

sally1977
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:55 am 
Post subject:
I was at my heaviest while i was breastfeeding, so i don't hold much faith in it helping you lose weight!
Mon did 40 mins on treadmill( raining so had to go to gym)
tues circuits
wed 7km run 43mins.
Having a break tomorrow

Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:19 pm 
Post subject:
Forgive me for doing this every day but it keeps my momentum up!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Well today I was under my calorie goal again by just under 100 cals (saving up for a bottle of wine on sat night which i think is about 450 cals!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing ) but still feeling ok about what I'm eating.

Brekkie was a muller light again
Lunch was cup a soup, 2 slices of toast, packet of wotsits
Mid afternoon highlights hot choc
Late afternoon 40g japanese rice crackers
Tea prawn and chicken paella with bread and a mini milk for pudd
Having my reward of g&t now after doing 16 mins of yoga on wii fit and then 40 mins of dancing on Just Dance 2 Very Happy

I was bad and weighed myself yest and have lost 2lbs since monday which isn't surprising cos my diet was horrendous over xmas and no exercise at all cos i had the flu so hoping for around a 4lb loss by Sat. Fingers crossed!
Posted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:31 pm 
Post subject:
Im going to join you on monday, i promise !

I'll weigh myself on monday morning and then do the saturday weigh in with you all.

I am dreading weighing myself, i reckon i will be back up to about 10st 3lb ..... boooo
Posted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:09 pm 
Post subject:
Well yesterday was Oh's and I's 2 year engagment anniversary. So I had cereals for breakfast, a mullerlight and then chinese Embarassed last night. Feel bad today tho so being especially good. OH has made lasagne for dinner so going to have a piece of that with salad and then thats it. Back on the weight watcher meals tomorrow!
Posted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:49 pm 
Post subject:
Today I've had:-
breakfast-2 slices of wholemeal toast with low fat spread
lunch- 2 ryvita, cottage cheese with pineapple and lots of salad
pud- mullerlight yoghurt vanilla with choc
dinner- homemade lasagna as healthy as poss with salad

I'm doing quite well because my mom is dieting 2 and makes me lunch after work Wink

I'm hoping for a 4lb loss so fx!!

Sounds like we're all doing well!! Has anyone got any healthy recipes? I'm running out of ideas!! Lol

Steph
xxx
Posted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:52 pm 
Post subject:
ok today I have done well again, whoooopeee! Very Happy
brekkie was muller light
lunch was cup a soup, 2 slices of toast, packet of asda discs crisps
mid afternoon cup of highlights hot choc
late afternoon 40g of japanese rice crackers
tea asda fresh tastes singapore chicken noodles with bit of bread and mini milk for pudd
g&t Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

exercise i did 20 mins of yoga on the wii fit and 44 mins (11 songs) on just dance 2 Very Happy
Posted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:33 pm 
Post subject:
RIGHT! I'm back on the bandwagon!

I've weighed myself and am about 12stone 4. Ideally I want to be closer to 11stone.
Have just burnt about 170cals while Isabelle had lunch - she looked at me a bit funny a few times Laughing Laughing

Have also just ordered a workout DVD - eeeek! States you can lose 20lb in 30days. My friend has the wii version and says it's fab, so we'll see!
I won't do weigh in tomorrow though, as I weighed myself today. Razz

Also might make my meals the same size as Isabelle's, that ought to work Laughing I don't eat badly though, I must take about 1,200 cals a day, so plus with exercise on top, I don't care what I do, but, I WANT TO BE SEXY FOR SUMMER!! x

jane1978
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:27 pm 
Post subject:
Can I join too please ! I've been posting in the other thread but may as well do both Laughing . I've lost 1/2 stone since crimbo (well I think cos I got new scales so now I'm a bit confused !).

Can you put me down for 21 lb ! a stone and a half. I'm doing ww on line which is pretty good as you just put down what you eat and there are recepies and stuff. You get 'treat' points now so can have a little treat every day or use them once a week for meal out or take away or not use them a loose a little more weight.

I want to loose a stone by time I go back to work - start of may and then another 1/2 stone by summer for weddings and stuff x
Page 3 of 12

Jump to:  

Community

Popular