money worries!!

babybell2903
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:04 pm 
Post subject: money worries!!
Hi im very new to all of this, me and partner had planned to move away 4 ayear as he was off to uni i decided to go with him with my job coming to end of season we left thought it would be very easy getting a job the only thing was after being gone a few days i realised i was pregnant and suffering bad with sickness sleepy all the time found it very difficult to find a job, so i decided to claim job seekers but now i hav recieved a letter after 6 weeks without no money saying that im not entilted to it cos ive not paid enough national insurance in 2009 to 2010 which i cant understand because i was working full time my only worry now is not being able to claim maternity pay. im 4months pregnant with my 1st child my partner is studing at uni im trying to find a job but nobody wants to hire a pregnant woman and im finding it all getting on top of me, please someone tell me that there is away around this and there is something else i can do please help thanks xxxx
ClairaBell
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:35 am 
Post subject:
Hiya and welcome to Askbaby.

My advice would be for you to go to the Citizens Advice, where they will advise you of what is available and how you can get help.xxxx
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular