New single mum

Cleggy09
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:31 am 
Post subject: New single mum
Hey girls, well my ex just broke with me so i'm now a single mum.
I'm really sceard and upset.
We broke up before xmas somthing that took me over 4 months to do and come to terms with.
He came backsaid he'd change, everything was fine till a few nights back he all of a sudden came out with this full blown argument (my daughter was asleep in her room luckily) and he said it was going nowhere.
It took him one nights sleep to end a 2 and half yr relationship with his 5 month old daughter involved.
I'm anoyed about it obviously but also my self esteem has been knocked as i'm a size 20 and still about 15st and 3-5lbs i want to be 9st and 7lbs and the lowest size is 10.
I need a little cheering up and some good advice, how did you other mummies cope? did it get hardr to dealwith the stressfull moments LO gave you?
She's been pretty good mind you, and watching "teen mom" makes me feel a little better i know that sounds silly lol but somehow it cheers me up xxx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:35 pm 
Post subject:
oh hun Crying or Very sad wasnt your oh the one wanting a baby in the first place? what a twonk Mad on a practical note, its been you doing everything with lo anyway, so you know what needs doing and WILL cope just fine Smile
know what you mean regarding the weight. being large makes you feel so insecure Crying or Very sad
all i can advise is to keep yourself as busy as possible (if youre anything like me, sitting down doing sod all makes me turn to munching, not good!) maybe you and bella have a dance hour in the mornings. coby loves having a lil boogie Laughing and just concentrate on you and her hun xxx
Cleggy09
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:44 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you Lelena she's been so good i'm so proud she has one tooth come through Very Happy
A little milestone for my baby, i know it sounds awful but i just want her all to my self now Rolling Eyes
I'm looking forward to easter with her, i want to do like an easter egg hunt, like buy a few little eggs then some small bunnies and chicks Very Happy and get like shreddedyellow and pruple paper and hide the eggs in a little line and see if she goes for them Smile
xxx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:08 pm 
Post subject:
ah honey, so sorry that your relationship has ended Sad (and even worse at this time of year)
as Lalena said, practically everything will be okay as you've done everything with your daughter by yourself. Emotionally I know it's going to be hard, but we're all here for you if you need to talk to someone.
Just you and her to think of now, try and keep your chin up honey xxxx

RorosMum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:52 pm 
Post subject:
Heya, on days when I'm lonely I just try think that I have Ro all to myself and if I want to snuggle her on the sofa all day I can. Try get to see more of your friends and family too, I see other people at least 3 days a week and that seems to be okay. With stressful moment just try find a way to laugh, babies are so funny. With weightloss and exercise i'm not really sure about that, I used to spent 2 or 3 hours a day exercising and now I don't know how to start again! If you figure out a way to motivate yourself let me in on the secret, I'd rather be drinking a mug of tea and cuddling my baby than out on my bike!!
xx

Jump to:  

Community

Popular