Baby Movements

Linz88
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:57 pm 
Post subject: Baby Movements
I am 25 weeks just gone pregnant and I have been feeling my baby move for weeks now, but today I have not felt any movements, should I be worried? I know babies have good days and quiet days.
stephanieclarke
Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:21 pm 
Post subject:
when i was pregnant with my first baby,i had days like that,apparently babys that are quiet in the womb are better babies and my little boy is definately relaxed.
if you dont feel anything by tommorrow,visit your midwife.
Linz88
Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:22 pm 
Post subject:
My baby has been so active so far and today it was quiet, I have felt a few movements since sending that email, so its probably having a rest today, cause its so active any other day. Thanks x
BitterBite
Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:02 pm 
Post subject:
Try to sit down, have COLD glass of water. Then close your eyes and feel his/her movements.
When I was pregnant , I was also worried, called the midwife and she suggested to drink Cold water . It worked. I started to feel that the baby is okay, he might have been asleep and me naughty mama woke him up lol. He's my life today...My love for him knows no boundries.
Linz88
Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:19 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks for the advice, I felt the baby move loads today so I think it was just having a off day. Its normally so active, so think it will be a lively baby. x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular