Clear gloopy discharge!

Mcully8
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:04 pm 
Post subject: Clear gloopy discharge!
Hi I really hope someone on here can help? I have had for the last few days a clear discharge similar in texture to egg White I've never had it before but after my first child I went onto the depo my last injection was march 10 I have only had one period that was nov 3rd-5th we want another child but have not been lucky.
I bought some ovulation tests and have been using them for 5 days, up to yest eve it was neg I had a positive about 10.30 today but I've just done if again and it's neg so really confused???

What do you think? Have I or have I not ovulated? And if so do you think I will be furtive still this evening?

Mcully8
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:41 am 
Post subject:
You can get a positive quickly followed by a negative with the ov tests as your LH surge might only last a couple of hours, I normally get a pos and a neg in the same day when I ov. It sounds like you had your surge yesterday and you usually ovulate sometime in the 36hrs after that and then the egg lasts another 24hrs after that . I try to BD the day of the surge and then the next 2 days as well , you should still be in your fertile time tonight, Good luck and FX x
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular