December 2010 Mummies

Missyplus4
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:31 pm 
Post subject: December 2010 Mummies
Hi all,
Just found out that I am pregnant and the baby is due in December sometime. Just wondering if there are other december mummies here
xAngelx
Posted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:46 am 
Post subject:
Hiya!!

I have just found out that I'm pregnant and I think I am due around 10th but as I have longer cycles sometimes, it might be nearer the 17th not sure!!
really excited Very Happy

when is your due date?? x

Missyplus4
Posted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:34 am 
Post subject:
Congratulations!
Im not sure when im due but i think it will be around the 11th sometime.
So excited cant wait.
ClairaBell
Posted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:29 am 
Post subject:
Hiya, just found out I will be a December mommy.

Taking my first date of last af I am due the 4th December, but this may change.

Anyways, I am off to the docs on monday to get it confirmed. xxx
Posted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:19 pm 
Post subject:
Hi all,
I am 5 weeks pregnant and will be due on the 13 December if I've worked it out right. I had a miscarriage in February when I was at 5 weeks so I'm really hoping this one sticks and I'll be a mummy in December. Smile Wishing you all a happy and healthy 9 months.
xAngelx
Posted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:42 am 
Post subject:
Congratulations on the BFP's!

Good Luck today BroodyClaire

Jayb81 - Sorry to hear about your m/c, hope all goes ok this time. Ive had 2 m/c before so also hoping this one sticks! are you having an early scan? I think i might ask for one

xx

Jayb81
Posted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:46 am 
Post subject:
It seems we're in the same boat xAngelx! I'm also sorry to hear you have had 2 m/c. My first doctors appointment is on the 20 April so I might ask for an early scan, lets see what she says. It is so worrisome everytime I feel a pain and a twinge and I really do just want to relax and enjoy the whole experience. Very Happy
Hope we all have a happy and healthy 9 months.
xo
xAngelx
Posted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:46 am 
Post subject:
I know what you mean, I want to relax and enjoy it too! I asked for an early scan and they said not without pain or bleeding Mad im quite annoyed as they told me after my m/c to have an early scan next time!! I think I might wait a week and ring saying Im spotting with cramps and see if I can get a scan, Confused dont want to lie but if the same thing happens to me again where the baby didnt grow then i'll want to know sooner rather than later!!

I've got no real symtoms yet apart from sore boobs, I want some morning sickness for it to feel real lol

anyone else got any symtoms? x

Missyplus4
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:41 pm 
Post subject:
Just wondering if anyone had there first appointment with midwife??
My appointment is on 30th of April which seems like such along way!

Jayb81
Posted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:05 pm 
Post subject:
Hi all,
I hope all is going good with you all. I have my first doctors appointment on Tuesday and can't wait to confirm everything and to know that everything is normal and good. This is a little harder for me as I am living in a country where I don't speak the lingo so things are going to be quite interesting for me. The worse symptom I have had up to now is aching breast. I've had cramping too but been able to manage it. Today I have felt nauseous and I can't stand the smell of coffee. (I love coffee) Guess my coffee days are over for a while.
Let me know how you get on.
Jay
Smile
xAngelx
Posted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:34 am 
Post subject:
Hi all,

I havent been given an appointment yet, they said i should here from them within 2 weeks, im having tests at the docs at the moment as they think i might have a blood clotting problem, i should get the results monday/tuesday, then I have another appointment at hospital in a couple of weeks for more tests Confused hopefully it will be all ok

good luck at your appointments! everything seems to be going very slowly at the moment, still no more symtoms!

Jayb81 where are you living?

x

Sakura
Posted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:01 am 
Post subject:
hi everyone - im pregnant with our 3rd and im due on boxing day! but both our boys were 2 weeks late so im guessing january instead! lol! Smile
Jayb81
Posted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:02 am 
Post subject:
Congrats on your BFP Sakura. Smile

Good luck with your appointments Angel. I hope that all goes good. I am living in Paris with my hubby. He speaks french but I am still struggling with the language so giving birth in a country where my mother tongue isn't spoken is quite daunting. Sad I have had both positive and negative feedback from people giving birth here so I am in 2 minds about it.
Anyways, will keep you posted on how the appointment goes on Tuesday.
xo
debs72
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:06 pm 
Post subject:
Hi everyone - im 7 weeks pregnant with my first, I reckon im due around 15 December.

I had a mc about 18 months ago and this is the first time I have succesfully fallen since.

Have my first mw appointment next wednesday.
Very Happy
feelin all sorts of emotions at the mo
rebeccalee
Posted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:09 am 
Post subject:
Hi all,

I am expecting my first on 22nd december. I had 2 miscarriages last year and we stopped trying until a few months ago, hopefully this one see's it through. I had an early scan with my 2nd pregnancy at 6 weeks and saw the heartbeat but lost it at 8 weeks. I am not having an early scan this time as I have not had any pain what so ever just keeping fingers crossed
Page 1 of 9

Jump to:  

Community

Popular