All 2010 mummies

BecksAndAlatheia
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:30 pm 
Post subject: All 2010 mummies
hello to everyone whos baby was born in 2010! how does i feel to be starting a new year with you baby? whats everyones highs and lows from the last year and what are you all looking forward to in 2011?
i always just check the may mummies post but thought it would be nice to mix with mummies who's babies were born in the same year!
look forward to hearing from you all
Becks xox
Posted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:11 pm 
Post subject:
well im a march mummy and it feels very surreal. This time last year i was 7 months pg and now i have a cruising baby and going back to work next week.

I'm just looking forward to everything this year brings , everyday brings something new and exciting
Very Happy
Posted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:22 pm 
Post subject:
hellooooo its amazing going to the new year with my perfect little boy!!!! 2011 is guna be the most exciting year ever. this time last year i didnt even no i was pregnant. xxxxx

Shellm
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:05 pm 
Post subject:
i was a july mummy. this time last year i was still waiting for my 12 week scan. I do miss being pregnant but wont be having anymore and feel jealous of all who will be having more.

jane1978
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:08 am 
Post subject:
My LO was due end of july but arrived in mid august ! I'm been blessed with the most perfect child - who never cries and has slept all night from a very young age. I'd love another baby next year 2012 - but we'll have to see how money is x
Posted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:26 am 
Post subject:
my little boy was born in july, we'd had an horrendous few years of trying and miscarrying so last year was just the best for a long long time. only thing bad that happened was that i lost my business but my LO has more than made up for any stresses i went through with that. 2010 just went so fast! this time last year i was 8 weeks pregnant and so nervous of everything going wrong!
hope this year is gonna be just as good! im getting married next year so im sure it will be another busy year of preparing for that.

i always hate the beginning of the year tho....i really worry what the year will bring!!!

BecksAndAlatheia
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:22 pm 
Post subject:
nice to "meet" some other mummies! after your comments, this time last year i had had my 20 week scan but they could tell the gender or check the heart so tomorow would be a year ago we found out we were having a girl! i cant believe that was a year ago! there i was dreaming of holding my newborn and now she wont sit still and is off everywhere and into everything!
funny thing is, my sister told me she was preg a week before my due date and she gave birth 30th dec, that wasnt something i expected to happen a year ago!
i really want to loose weight this year! thanks to morning sickness i was a stone lighter after giving birth than before i was preg but i've got a good couple of stone to loose xox
Posted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:24 am 
Post subject:
I was a march mummy and I can't believe how quick the time has gone. This time last year I was huge and looking forward to finishing work and now I enjoy every day with my beautiful little boy, wondering what he will learn next!!

xx

kelsplus4
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:35 pm 
Post subject:
I'm a July mummy, was suppose to be august though. Well my lo is 6 months in 3 weeks and it has gone so fast.

Kels x xx

kic78
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:54 am 
Post subject:
Hi! I'm another March mummy so was 7 months pg this time last year & was finishing work next week. I cant believe that in the space of a year the baby that wasnt due for another 2 months is now this proper wee boy trying to get into everything & knows how to kiss me!!
Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:31 pm 
Post subject:
hi girls, loving the 2010 thread, lol.

im a november mummy, and having another baby at christmas last year was so special. this time last year a fortune teller told me id be pregant really soon, and i'd told her that was never gonna happen!! ha ha!! Embarassed Laughing

Looking forward to the year ahead, as xFayeGotBabyDustx says though its nerve wrecking to think what the year might bring, alot can happen in a year!! lol.

cant wait for the good weather to kick in again and get out and about with LO's.

Has anyone made any ne years resoloutions?? Any family hols planned this year??

xx

Angelnandrew
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:22 am 
Post subject:
Hi all my LO was born in december was supposed to be november though lol I'm looking forward to what this year brings can't wait to see my lil girlie grow Smile and for her first holiday to tenerife in may can't wait Very Happy x
Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:40 am 
Post subject:
good to see lots of mums joining in Smile

i cant wait for the sunshine to kick in!! i live near the sea and it was bitter in the wind today!!

its crazy isnt it for those of us who were already preg this time last year that we were dreaming of these new born babys to cuddle and in no time they dont seem like tiny babies any more! as for those of you who werent preg - i can only imagine you wasnt thinking that a year later you would be cuddling your little baby! lol

i really want to loose weight! im still bf'ing but feel so unsexy and saggy!! who else is on a diet?

wish i had an exciting holiday planned! we're hoping to visit family in france in the summer but we go every year so it's nothing much!! xox
Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:56 am 
Post subject:
july mummy here Smile this time last year we were trying to work out how to tell the family i was pg. was supposed to do it on xmas day, but the fil kinda ruined the moment with some gushing speech, so it wouldve been wrong to top it Laughing
been weird, our little surprise baby. big shock after years since our daughter, adjusting to an infant again, but i wouldnt change it, im soooo in love with my baby boo Very Happy
highlight of 2010, after his birth, would be him rolling over on the 30th dec, and he hasnt stopped since. lil git, changing his bum now counts as an activity, he will not lie still Laughing
xxx
Shellm
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:21 pm 
Post subject:
I'm trying to lose weight becks. I need to lose 2 stone. I am trying to be good though. Eoin is really pleasant during the day. Nightimes he is awful. He won't sleep longer than 2/3 hours. I have been trying him on baby rice but he just baulks. Don't remember any of my others doing that.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2010 All times are GMT
Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular