Anyone recommend and stroller for a short-ass!!! lol

shelleymiffy
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:19 pm 
Post subject: Anyone recommend and stroller for a short-ass!!! lol
My daughter is one next month and we have got a few weekends away and holidays booked and i am looking at getting a stroller. The only trouble is the majority of strollers iv looked at all seem to have quite high handles. Im only 5ft 1 and my current travel system has a handle height of 100cm which is perfect.

Anyone know of a stroller with a lower handle height?

Cheers! Smile
kez1985
Posted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:43 am 
Post subject:
Bit of a late reply but I had the Century stroller out of Argos - I think Asda also sell them too. Was quite cheap can get it in Blue or Pink and the handles are not very high. I don't know how high they are exactly but I'm on 5 feet and I never had a problem x

philipbyrne
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:39 am 
Post subject:
Before buying strollers parents will be wise to take a look at the different stroller site that are available in the market.There are features that will not be interesting for you and you should not run the risk of going over your budget to buy all the latest features. Before browsing through stroller it is recommended to first make a budget to know your ideal stroller price.

Strollers Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Travel with your Baby All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular