October 2011 Mummies

shell1988
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:10 pm 
Post subject:
Well had my early midwife appointment yesterday and got my green notes Very Happy it all seems abit more real now Very Happy she went through everything and i am next seen at the hospital for my booking in appointment in about 3-5 weeks woooo then i should have my scan in about 6-7 weeks.

I am glad i saw my midwife yesterday really even though it was early cos she said i am still ok to go gym and she put my mind at rest on a few things.

Hope your all ok x x x
Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:58 pm 
Post subject:
Just wanted to say congratulations to all the October mummies!! xxx

wishing u all happy and healthy pregnancies xxx

chocogirl
Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:37 pm 
Post subject:
Hi girls,

Think my due date is October 6th, so happy to be here!

xx
shell1988
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:33 pm 
Post subject:
Yayyy congratulations chocogirl and welcome Smile

x x x
Posted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:45 pm 
Post subject:
has anyone got any real bad pregnancy symptoms cause all i have atm is sore boobs and weeing more, i am getting worried now because with my 1st i had really bad morning sickness aswell until i was about 17-18 weeks x x x
Posted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:10 pm 
Post subject:
i havent got many symptoms either the old mild cramp every now and then, really bad headaches tho and a little more cm than usual. no sickness tho. this is my 1st pg so dont know what to expect.

shell1988
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:57 pm 
Post subject:
i ended up in hospital on friday morning because i had really bad period like cramps so i phoned my midwife and she told me to take paracetamol and if it doesnt ease then to go down to A & E and get checked out! I think it could be a bladder infection as it has started to string when i pee!!! They took my bloods and my HCG level was at 540 (don't know if that is good or bad) and they did an early scan to make sure baby was in my uterus but it was a bit early to see a heartbeat or anything so i have to go back in 2 weeks for another scan and have my bloods taken again. I am not to worried as i went through this with my last pregnancy and they didn't see a heartbeat until i was 8 weeks so fingers crossed. My new due date is 8th October as i ovulate later than normal and my average cycle is about 32 days so i am only 5 weeks and 1 day.

Hope everyone else is ok x x x
Posted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:59 pm 
Post subject:
Congrats chocogirl!

I haven't got many symptoms either, my boobs stepped up a gear in the pain dept today, weeing a lot and bloated all the time, I look 4 months gone cos of it. And maybe tmi but my piles are really bad cos of extra blood flow, got them wen I gave birth to my son!

X x x

Tashuur
Posted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:15 am 
Post subject:
Welcome October Mummies!!!!
Wow cant believe theres babies due this far already!!
Congratulations to you all Very Happy Very Happy Wink Wink Razz

Hope you all have a happy and healthy 9 months.. enjoy your bumps, i bloody miss mine Crying or Very sad and i only just lost it LOL

Congrats to you all again

Tash xx
Posted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:53 am 
Post subject:
Aww thank you Tashuur x x
Posted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:04 pm 
Post subject:
Hello! I got my BFP yesterday, in total shock because I've not really had any symptoms! I should be due on the 9th October if all goes well. I'm a bit worried because I had surgery on my ear 2 weeks ago today and had a general anesthetic and had to have a fair few painkillers in the days after, so I've got everything crossed that little bean will stick and it's not been affected by my surgery.
I've got an 18 month old boy (I used to post on the August 09 thread, you might remember me Shell I've changed my user name I was rja)
Huge congratulations to everbody on here!
x

AngelaL76
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:25 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies,

I was an October 2010 mummy just wanted to pop on and wish you lot congratulations. Your posts bring it all back, can't believe it's all ready been a year since I got my BFP and my second little girl started to cook!! Good luck hope you all have a happy and healthy 9 months.

XXX

Beverley30
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:03 pm 
Post subject:
Congratulations to you all on your BFP's I was due October 1st 2010 but he came early in Sept 2010, cant believe it was a year ago I was hear like you guys discussing morning sickness etc. Enjoy your pregnancy! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

shell1988
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:17 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks girls Smile

OMG Rja i totally remember you Congratulations Very Happy aww thats is great we are going through our 2nd pregnancies together as well hehe

I had an endoscopy a few weeks ago as well but my doctor said it shouldn't of affected it so i wouldn't worry hun also my mum was put to sleep when she was pregnant with me to have her wisdom teeth taken out and i am ok ( well i think so haha) x x x
Posted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:20 am 
Post subject:
Thanks for that Shell, I feel better about it now!

3 tests later and it finally sinking in that I am pregnant, not many symptoms yet just feeling sick in an afternoon and tiredness - although that could be Arthur waking up at 5am at the minute because he's teething! How is everybody feeling? x

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2011 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 29, 30, 31  Next
Page 2 of 31

Jump to:  

Community

Popular