October 2011 Mummies

shell1988
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:43 pm 
Post subject:
Glad i can help mumtoastar Smile i haven't really got any symptoms either which is worrying me because with Grace i was soo poorly with morning sickness and everything x x x
Posted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:50 am 
Post subject:
Hi I'm due October 16th and this is my first pregnancy! I'm glad to hear people talking about cramping as I've had that feeling the last few days and feel reassured now! Is five weeks too early for morning sickness? I've been very nauseous yesterday and today ... Very tired also, but so happy! Hello to all the other October Mummies! X
DueInSpring
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:28 pm 
Post subject:
Hello ladies,

I got my BFP last Thurs (day af was due, my cycles are every 5 weeks) so I think I'm 5+2 today which the computer says I'm due on the 20th October but will get a more accurate date at the 12 week scan.

As I'm a high risk case I'm getting my 1st scan tomorrow so hoping they find a yolk sac and a fetal pole.

I'll be scanned at 5,6,7,8,9 and 10 weeks. 12 weeks, 20 weeks then 28,32 and 36 weeks then induced at 38 weeks.

Looking forward to getting to know you all. Dilly xxxxxxx
Posted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:56 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies,

I haven't had the chance to read through everyones posts but I got my BFP this morning so thought I'd come and join this group if thats okay.....first time of being pregnant and I'm ringing the doctors on monday to book an appointment lol.

<p> congratulations to everyone else too Smile xxx
dizzy26
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:46 pm 
Post subject:
Hi everyone, finally got my BFP on thursday, which was a complete shock as I was due in for a lap and dye today Very Happy . Although excited I am blinking petrified everytime I go to the loo as last time I bled throughout my very short pregnancy. Not many symptoms really except feeling tired,loss of appetite and yesterday had some cramping. Rang up doctors today and they said I can't book in till 8weeks so its going to be such a long wait. Oh I am due on 21st October, lol. Congrats to everyone and really looking to getting to know everyone.xx
Posted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:11 pm 
Post subject:
Congrats to all u new mums to b who have just git ur bfps! X x x

betsieboo
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:29 am 
Post subject:
Congrats everyone.

I found out last week I am pregnant for the first time and due 14th or 17th October Smile So I think I will be 6 weeks gone by the end of the week.

So far very sore boobs and very tired but no sickness. Its really good to read what you other girls have written about your experiences as it really helps as I really don't have a clue what to expect !
gummybear
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:04 pm 
Post subject:
Hi everyone and Congrats to you all Very Happy

I got my BFP yesterday which was a shock to say the least Surprised im happy about it though Very Happy
This is my third, i have 2 girls, 10yrs and 20 months. I tested early and im not due till 27th of October. Glad this thread is on here as my hubby and i aren't telling anyone for a while, so will be nice to chat to you all about how things are going and hear how you all are getting on too. I was on the May mummies 2009 thread but ended up having Jasmine in the june as she was late.
I've not really had any symptoms yet although its still really early for me, I do feel tired though. x x x
shell1988
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:59 am 
Post subject:
Hi everyone sorry i haven't been on in a while how is everyone doing?

Congratulations to everyone who has joined us since i last come on

AnotherMiraclePlease - i hope your scans went well Smile

I luckily haven't had any morning sickness this time round, i had it really bad with Grace.
Got my next early scan tomorrow eeekkk i hope they see my puddings heartbeat Very Happy i am nervous and excited just hope everything is ok.

x x x
Posted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:00 pm 
Post subject:
Gosh i am so nervous about my scan tomorrow i hope to god there is a heartbeat, don't really feel pregnant this time where as with Grace i were so poorly. I have been extremly tired and very sore boobs but that is about it Confused Pleaseeeee pleaseeeee let everything be ok tomorrow!!!!!
The cramping has stopped now as well which is good i guess coz that had me worried but i guess until your past the 12 week mark you worry all the time, saying that though i was worried up until i was holding her in my arms and now i still worry about her haha
Ok i'll stop chatting away with myself now it is because i am nervous
Hope everyone is ok it is very quite this group
x x x
Posted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:32 am 
Post subject:
Hello everybody, huge congratulations to everyone whose got their BFP, it's quite a big group now!!

AnotherMiraclePlease - hope your scan went ok

Shell - will be thinking of you tomorrow.

I've also got a scan booked for Monday I've had a bleed with a bit of pain so I'm getting it checked out, I'm like you Shell I feel so different than I did with Arthur that Im really worried thing aren't going well! I shall let you know how I get on. x

shell1988
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:57 am 
Post subject:
Well had my scan and thank god everything is ok and we have a heartbeat Smile soooo happy i have been worrying so much!!

I am only measuring 6 weeks but she said it will prob change again by the time i am 12 weeks because they are so small it is hard to be accurate at this stage!

Next scan is my 12 week one now eekkk got my booking appointment next friday at the hospital.

Try not to worry mumtoastar a lot of people bleed through out all of there pregnancy, my step sister did!!

I told midwife today i didn't feel pregnant like i did with Grace and she said she didn't have sickness or anything with any of her pregnancies and each pregnancy is different

Hope everyone is ok

x x x
Posted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:41 pm 
Post subject:
That's great news Shell! Really pleased for you that everything is ok. x

dizzy26
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:10 am 
Post subject:
Hi ladies, how is everyone getting on? I am now 5 weeks and 1 day!. Can't believe how time seems to have slowed down,lol. This week has been the longest week ever! No major symptoms really, feeling tired, the occasional bout of nausea (but just in waves, if you know what I mean) and achy boobs at night. Getting a bit moody aswell Laughing but not sure if thats due to me feeling so tired. Still got 3 weeks till I can have a booking in appointment as they won't see me at my doctors till 8 weeks Sad . xx
Posted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:23 am 
Post subject:
It's so nice to have so many other October mummies to be to share this journey with! Congratulations mummies and here's to lots of happy and healthy pregnancies!! Xxx
Page 3 of 31

Jump to:  

Community

Popular