October 2011 Mummies

VictoriaDH
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:14 pm 
Post subject:
Feeling slightly better after spending literally the entire day sitting on the sofa! Still have a headache though and keep feeling sick! Every time I sneeze I seem to be leaking a bit of fluid too! Don't think it's wee (seems to be clear and doesn't smell of anything), just don't know if it's excretions or amniotic fluid though!!

X
Posted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:58 pm 
Post subject:
Oh no, id pop a pad on Victoria and get to the maternity ward to be checked out just in case. Especially since you've had a lots of contractions and bh. Hope everything's ok. x

mumtoastar
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:56 am 
Post subject:
How are you Victoria? Has the fluid stopped? Hope you're well!

How is everybody else? Any more babies? Hope everyone is keeping well!!!

Well it's my due date today and no signs that this little man wants to move! The longer I'm waiting the more nervous I'm getting Confused

VictoriaDH
Posted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:55 pm 
Post subject:
Hello, happy due date! Hope your bubba comes soon! Still having small amounts of fluid, mostly when I sneeze but sometimes when I bend too. But I put a pad in a couple of times yesterday and over night and it wasn't even wet so it's obviously not as much fluid as it feels! Am still feeling grotty, cold seems to have gone to my chest so am wondering if it's just related to that? My face is all puffy today as well, like I've put weight on over night! My hubbie says he can't really tell but I can as I can't see my dimples as well! Hands and feet aren't puffy so again, maybe due to bug?

Any October babies yet????

X
Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:33 pm 
Post subject:
Hi girls, baby Freddie arrived at 11.50 this morn after 3 hours weighing 7lbs 12oz hope to c some more birth posts soon Smile x x x

bunny79
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:13 pm 
Post subject:
Congratulations angel! Hope you and your family are doing well!!

I am working my last day tomorrow! Hopefully can enjoy some rest before baby arrives I'm getting so excited seems v real now.

I've had some leaking I can't tell of water or wee I'm 80% sure it'ds wee I've put a post in gen preg.
I'm hoping for a water birth baby has head down and my 36w extra scan showed placenta isn't in way any more. Is it normal to be this wet and constantly need the loo but its tiny amount As due date comes?
Ms said do more pelvic floor exercises and I can b monitored and water tested if I'm v worried but don't want to go thru that really xx
gummybear
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:55 pm 
Post subject:
Hi everyone,

Big Congrats Angel Very Happy Hope you didn't have too bad a time of it, looking forward to reading your birth story Very Happy and what a good D.O.B he has 09/10/11 Very Happy I wanted to go into labour 2day so my lil man would have that D.O.B Laughing Laughing

Bunny - I'd get it checked if you think it could be your waters hun, how are things now?

Hope everyone else is okay, Im really fed up now Rolling Eyes and i still have another 11 days till my due date. I'll prob be late tho as i was with my girls Rolling Eyes Im sure he'll be worth the wait tho Very Happy
Hope you are all well Very Happy xxx
mumtoastar
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:12 pm 
Post subject:
Congratulations Gem, glad your little man has arrived safe and sound!

Hope your feeling better Victoria and the leaking has eased.

Enjoy your last day at work Bunny! I really need the toilet alot, but I'd be tempted to get checked out Bunny if its happening alot.

Charlene, I know what you mean about been fed up I bet it's really hard with 2 children to look after too! Hope your little man comes sooner rather than later for you!

I'm so fed-up now and only 1 day overdue!!! Getting a bit sick of the texts and phone calls asking if i've had him. Hope we start getting some more October babies soon! x

VictoriaDH
Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:41 pm 
Post subject:
Am going to call the midwife tomorrow cos I'm still having some leaking, and my face swelled up more today, as did my hands! My mum took my blood pressure this afternoon and it was quite high for me, 154/91, it's not been higher than 140/70 throughout the pregnancy and is usually about 120/60...!! She's coming round in a bit to check it again!

I know it's silly but I've not wanted to phone today cos I'm pretty sure they'll tell me to come in and get checked over and it's hubbie's last night shift tonight. He finishes at 2am then he's off for the next six weeks! He booked annual leave and has paternity leave too..

I'm feeling fine, just normal aches etc and baby's been moving plenty, but I'm half convinced things are going to happen soon!!

X
Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:11 pm 
Post subject:
Good luck today Victoria hope everything is ok! x

VictoriaDH
Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:52 pm 
Post subject:
Sooo woke up on the wrong side of the bed today! Lol. Couldn't be bothered with faffing about having to go in to get checked over, so didn't call. My blood pressure was down again (122/73) so that was ok, and my face not as swollen!

Had a bit of what I think was my plug about an hour ago though, in my knickers. And then a bit of a rush of fluid, ocer my hand as I wiped, which I think wasnt wee as it was clear and smelled quite sweet. Have put a pad in to see if anything else comes out! Starting to think things may be happening soon though as have had back ache/period type pains today... And now I've voiced that probably nothing will happen all week! Lol

Keep your fingers crossed for me, I've really had enough of being pregnant now!! Just want my little bubba!!

X
Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:31 pm 
Post subject:
Hello Ladies! Hope you're all well. How is everybody? Any more babies yet?!

I thought it was all kicking off yesterday, I went to the midwives and she did a stretch and sweep (after much begging!!!) she said I was 1-2cm and stretchy (gross!) and she could feel his head and he was super low. We went for a walk and to see friends and I started with pains. Got to every 5mins and 30-45 long and so we packed up my son and he went to my sisters and then it all stopped at about 11pm! I can't tell you how frustrated I feel today, I don't think he's ever going to come out - I'm even doubting there is a baby in there Laughing
And today the weather is so rubbish we can't go for a walk Sad sorry for the down post feel very fed up today and he could make us wait for another 8 days!

VictoriaDH
Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:52 pm 
Post subject:
Ugh mumtoastar it's so frustrating isnt it! Have you tried walking up and down the stairs or bouncing on a birthing ball if you've got one? Both are supposed to put pressure on your cervix!

Nothing much happening for me still. Had period type pains and backache all day yesterday, then talked the hubbie into sex last night (he reckons I'm just using him, I told him he should be pleased about that Wink lol ). I had a few strong contractions about one this morning and thought things may kick off over night but nooooo. Today am aching still, back particularly and have passed some more clear mucus as well as thick white stuff. Could this be some of my plug? I know this is TMI but during sex last night it felt like hubbie was nudging my cervix which hasn't happened for a while so wondered if my cervix is lower now? Anyway, am going to walk the dog in a bit as that usually gives me some BHs! Lol.

I know I've not hit 40 weeks yet, but I really don't want to be induced if I can help it (and am booked in for induction on my due date) so am going to do my best to get her out before then!

I've not phoned midwife or anything still as I don't feel so worried now. I have an appointment with the community midwife tomorrow so will run everything past her and see what she says!!

X
Posted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:56 pm 
Post subject:
Hello hope everyone is ok?

Sounds like your plug Victoria? Have you had any more labour signs?

I'm still here with no signs of this little man moving anytime soon. I am seriously fed-up, I can't believe how rubbish I feel. My hubbys off now which is nice to have some help with Arthur. Just keep going for walks and hopefully something might happen soon!!

VictoriaDH
Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:10 am 
Post subject:
Still no sign of baby! Starting to get jealous of all my NCT friends who are popping them out left right and centre! I just want my baby now! Really thought something was happening this weekend, but alas, no.

Adding to my annoyance is the fact that the hospital whose care I've been under (and where I was born) is closing it's maternity ward today... So my baby won't get to be born there now Sad the hospital we'll now be under (and the induction is booked at) is closer, and the maternity ward is brand new, but it's just not the same Sad

Ah well!

X
Page 28 of 31

Jump to:  

Community

Popular