October 2011 Mummies

VictoriaDH
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:54 pm 
Post subject:
Yep! we were due on the 24th! Though my original dates put us as due on the 16th, so the 19th was a happy medium Wink

x
Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:27 pm 
Post subject:
Congratulations again Victoria, your labour sounds difficult! Glad you and your little girl are home now.

Charlene, Bunny & Jade Joe your little ones arrive soon or have arrived already, you have my sympathy going over due it's no fun at all! xx

A81
Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:04 am 
Post subject:
I had my sweep yesterday. I had p.pains and back ache all night and some bleeding whiched eased but I have more bleeding today. The MW said I would as she stretched my cervix and it was very soft but I am just keeping an eye on it- I cant believe that I am still here thou. After the pains and soreness I thought it would work!!!! Booked induction for the 3rd.

bunny79
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:32 am 
Post subject:
Congrats on the birth of Olivia!

Take it easy nw vic and enjoy her xxx

I'm due today! Had back ache lower down all day y day and cramps last night with no pattern, didn't sleep much my s marks are still stinging me a lot.

Aches are back thus morning but no sign of a show, is lower back pain a good sign?
Xxx
mumtoastar
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:00 pm 
Post subject:
A81 - thats how I felt after my second sweep, the next me and oh had sex and 2 hours later I started in labour! Hope it happens soon for you.

A81
Posted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:05 am 
Post subject:
Plug came away at5 this morning,but still waiting for some pains or even contractions! The sweep did something coz i couldnt stop crying yesterday!!

bunny79
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:11 am 
Post subject:
A81 how exciting!

Good luck with everything! I thought I had blood show this morning. But it's blood spots from piles!

Sweep on tues if I need it

Take care.xxx
jadek88
Posted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:56 pm 
Post subject:
i finally had our little boy on friday!
freddie weighed 7lb13 Smile
its such a great feeling finally having him here Very Happy as hes my 3rd the after pains are so horrible,it actully feels like im having contractions again!
good luck to everyone who is still waiting to give birth!!
xXx

bunny79
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:44 am 
Post subject:
Congratulations jade!!
looking forward to reading your story hope your feeling better soon xx
I'm still waiting, have a horrid ichy rash now too posted in gen preg xx
Angel007
Posted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:18 pm 
Post subject:
Congratulations jade. Great name, my Freddie was only an 1oz smaller, how bizarre. Know how u feel with after pains, I was quite shocked so must b horrible for u now.

I was told to take paracetomol and ibuprofen which helped.

X x x

gummybear
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:02 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Everyone

Very Happy Big Congrats Jade Very Happy Hope you and baby Freddie are doing well.

Bunny- Thats a shame about your rash Sad hope it goes away soon.

Well im STILL here, woke up this morning full of cold Sad Rolling Eyes Felt awful earlier, feeling a bit better now. Im booked in to be induced on the Friday the 4th cos my hospital is fully booked till then Crying or Very sad im so fed up and sore, my back is killing me.
today is the first day i've stayed in for ages cos of how bad i've felt but im going to the bingo with my mum later, im hoping i'll win and the excitement will put me into labour Laughing wishful thinking but u never know.

Hope everyone else is okay. xxx
bunny79
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:43 pm 
Post subject:
I'm still here, rash spread to my legs, arms and bottom don't know what to do with myself at times itching unbearable.

Been to hospital today after calling for advice. They have booked me in for induction weds as the pain and discomfort is awful. Baby is fine, had hb checked and scan today

Also facing right way and engaged, had a sweep today too but I was quite hard and it hurt !

Good luck Charlene and a81 for your induction xx
mumtoastar
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:36 pm 
Post subject:
Congratulations Jade! Glad your little man has arrived. I found the after pains this time really bad so I imagine it's something that get worse with each child. Hope it starts to settle down for you.

Charlene, A81 & Bunny, hope labour starts before your induction, if not I hope it all goes smoothly Smile We all seem to have extremly relaxed babies in the October club that like staying in there Mummies!!!

All is well here, Wylder is now 8lb 8.5oz. No surprise as he seems to feed all the time!

xx

VictoriaDH
Posted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:49 pm 
Post subject:
Ooh congratulations and good luck to everyone! Looks like those who are still hanging in there are going to be November mummies! Xxx
Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:19 pm 
Post subject:
Just a quicky to tell you i had Finley on sat 29th. We had a fast but tricky labour ill explain all when i have more time. he was 8lb15 and facing the wrong way so needed forceps ouch! Anyways after 5 days we were allowed home. been good to get settled. how everyone else. fill u in with the labour next week.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2011 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 29, 30, 31  Next
Page 30 of 31

Jump to:  

Community

Popular