New to this site...........Can anyone help

Popps
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:07 pm 
Post subject: New to this site...........Can anyone help
Hi there,

I fell pregnant after 4 months in September 2006 but then miscarried after 3 months in December and have been trying to concieve ever since. As you can imagine every month goes by and I am hoping this is the month......but no just not happening. Have just at long last after doctor saying I had to wait a year before being referred to specalist had a private appointment and been put on Clomiphene for 3-4 as my ovaries maybe sluggish. Has anyone been on this and had success in conceiving? I would love to hear from you. Sad
mrsHarper
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:14 pm 
Post subject:
Hey hun,
Im new here bt ive heard of clomiphene of other women and it has good write ups. Bt b aware that apparently it can cause multi births!!
Bt i think its spose to be good yes!!
Jodi x
Popps
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:39 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks so much for your reply. I started the Clomid on Monday day 3 of my cycle and then finised yesterday. I think my hormones are shooting through the roof tho. Feel like I got PMT and only just at beginning of cycle. I was advised on the multiple birth possibility but at 37 yrs I dont mind if I have two I wont need to worry about having another.
Will let you know how it goes.
Lindzi
x
mrsHarper
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:43 am 
Post subject:
Well best of luck hun.
And yea wud be good to have 2 at a time, saves 9 months lol
Jodi x

Fingers crossed hun
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular