iCandy pear OR peach blossom? Anyone tried/tested both?

Mandbaby
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:49 am 
Post subject: iCandy pear OR peach blossom? Anyone tried/tested both?
I currently have an iCandy Apple but have Baby No 2 on the way. To buy a brand new converter to turn it into a pear, it's gonna cost me another 415.

I've been looking on ebay and I can buy a second hand COMPLETE pear for about this much, PLUS I'd be able to sell my existing Apple to cover some of the cost (over half I reckon).

But, since I've been thinking of doing this, I've been looking at second hand peach blossoms too. They do look neater and lighter. But obviously, they're more expensive. I reckon a second hand one will set me back about 600 - possibly more. BUT, if it's worth it, I'll do it.

Should I go for the peach blossom even though it costs more, or stick to getting the Pear? I do love my Apple, but it IS very bulk and heavy. God knows how I'll find it when I'm further into my pregnancy - or pushing two babies around in it....

Mandbaby
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:46 pm 
Post subject:
Someone surely must have test-drove both? Anyone? Please? Very Happy

alexd
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun May 15, 2011 6:29 pm 
Post subject: peach blossom
Hiya, I've pushed a pear around my friends living room and I found it a bit cumbersome at the time. But I was enormously pregnant! And we'd put two 2 year olds in it! I bought an icandy peach blossom in the end, I love it! But my little girl decided she was going to walk everywhere from when my baby was about 5 months old! So it hasn't been used in about 7 months and I'm hoping to sell it now... Very Happy
Mandbaby
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun May 15, 2011 7:29 pm 
Post subject:
In the end, I decided to get rid of my iCandy Apple and got the peach instead. I must say, I'm really glad I did. I'm currently 7 months pregnant and made the switch when I was about 5 months. I'm not sure I'd have coped pushing the Apple around now - the peach is so much lighter, so I'm sure the Peach Blossom will be much lighter than the Pear.

If you're selling the lower carrycot, I'd be interested if it's in Sweetpea....??

alexd
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue May 17, 2011 6:31 pm 
Post subject:
Congratulations! I hope the pregnancy is going well.

I'm hoping to sell it as a whole really, it'll be easier. But if I get a buyer who doesn't want the carrycot then I'll let you know.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Travel with your Baby All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular