Painfull ovulation

charlachica
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:05 pm 
Post subject: Painfull ovulation
It seems when I ovulate it is incredibly painfull!!!!!!! I cannot bear the thought of sex when I feel like I have been beaten with a baseball bat!!!!! I have regular sex a few days before and a few days after but the actual prime 24 hrs that the egg is released i'm in agony, can you get pregnant any time in you cycle or does it have to be within those few days???? I used to have these pains when i was a young teanager so the Dr put me on the pill and they went away, now I have come off the pill I get them again. I am a bit worried that if i dont grit my teath and live through the pain i wont conceive but it's hardly sexy skriking out in pain when we try!!! (well unless you like that sort of thing Confused )
haribo
Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:23 pm 
Post subject: ovulating
Hi there

we too are trying , all be it since christmas and i spoke to the doctor who tell me that sperm lives for 2 days so if you have had sex 1 or 2 day prior to the egg being released the sperm is sat waiting for the egg (if you like) so you should be fine .

also the same applies afterwards when the egg is on it journey the sperm may still swim and reach the egg .

good luck
charlachica
Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:57 pm 
Post subject:
thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular