Entertaining toddler on long car journey

steph181
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:45 pm 
Post subject: Entertaining toddler on long car journey
Any ideas. Im going on holiday to Looe in Cornwall from west midlands, (Near birmingham) which by my best estimate will be about 5-6 hours in the car (including stop for lunch). Im going on my own so need to keep Sam entertatined.

I have a tray that attaches to the car seat, so she can have food on it and hopefully not keep dropping it. I have also got an in car DVD player. So hoping that will keep her quiet. Has anyone got any other suggestions?

XxNOAHnELIJAHxX
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:56 am 
Post subject:
Hi hun,

I am doing the same traveling from birmigham to St Ives in cornwall and my LO will be 8 months. He doesnt enjoy television either. He has two 40 mins nap. Were also taking the dog mission haha.

Char[/i]

My beautiful little men filling up my world x
jane1978
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:15 am 
Post subject:
We are going to south wales in a month and thats maybe 4 hours (and we have a dog). Think we'll just try and stop maybe every hour and a half for 20 mins or so. Also could you sit in the back so she has some more company ? thats what I do on longer jouneys. you could take small toys like musical instruments and a childs music cd and have a bit of a sing along Very Happy .

Jump to:  

Community

Popular