Boy names

vickid
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:03 pm 
Post subject: Boy names
Hi everyone! This is my very first post. My husband and I are adopting a baby boy to be born March 27. We are looking for names and the initials will be VEN. first name "V" middle name "E" any suggestions???

THANKS
DonnaM
Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:50 pm 
Post subject:
Hi firstly congratulations to you both, naming is one of the hardest things and its so hard to know til you actually se them!! If we have a boy we want his initials to b AJ so we can always call him that too. I think its more difficult sometimes when you know what you the initials to be. Beginning with V i quite like the names Vance, Vaughan, Victor or Vincent. For the middle name Eamon, Ethan, Elijah,Edward, Elliott.
Hopefully these may help, we've been trying every name site to get ideas for ours but its still confusing!!!! Good luck in finding a name and wiith your new baby
Kimberley20
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:11 pm 
Post subject: funny that the inatials matter!lol!
hi, congrats on both your pregnancies. my partner is set on naming our baby -if he/she is a boy after his dad -colin. whilst i have no problems with the name i feel like im not having my say in the matter so have decided colin will have james for his middle name thus giving him a nick name of: CJ!! Ilove it! lol although we dont even know if were even having a boy-no guesses what were crossing our fingers for though! lol!

V names, that's a difficult one, try googleing 'boys names beging with V' you'll get loads of ideas that way, hope it helps. xo
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular