is it 2 early

kpegg
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:32 pm 
Post subject: is it 2 early
hiya i came off the pill after my last period 3wks ago, iv been feeling sick n dizzy faint last 2 days iv done a pregnancy test today came back negative is it 2 early 2 test n b getting these feelings?
Blue1978
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:02 pm 
Post subject:
Hi and welcome to the site Very Happy

I would say that it is probably a little early to test as only 3 weeks after your last period - I would leave it a week at least and it could just be your body sorting itself out after coming off the pill.

xx
Posted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:51 am 
Post subject:
Since coming off the pill 5 months ago, me and my partner started trying for a baby, In July i had a period on the 8th which i bled for 3 days then 18days later ANOTHER period again i bled for 3 days, 18 days after that i had my period on 17th August and so far that was my last period again only bleeding for 3 days. So iv worked out im due on 6th September. Im hoping to God im pregnant this time but hard to work out with my irregular periods when to have sex.

Please please if anyone could help i would be most grateful, im desperate to know could i be pregnant now???? in the last 3 days iv been feeling sickly.
Blue1978
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:30 am 
Post subject:
Hi,

Its really difficult to say but it is possible although it would be very early and I would leave it until your period is due before you test again.

Gd luck.

xx
Posted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:02 am 
Post subject:
Thanks for the welcome guys. could anyone also help further as im soooo confused with all of this if my period at the mo is anything to go by being every 18 days im expecting it to be on the 6th sept if it doesnt come through would that be a sign?????????
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular