stopped the pill

ctinso
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:04 pm 
Post subject: stopped the pill
i stopped the pill on jan 24th half way thru the pack i had a bleed on 26th which only lasted till the 28th ..i am now wondering if my normal cycle will resume as it was with the pill..i am worried as i have had unprotected sex with my partner a few times an im not ready for another just yet ...i thought you couldnt concieve in the first few months of coming of the pill because you dont ovulate but have since read that you can
If any one could i help it would be very much apprietated x
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:58 am 
Post subject:
I got pregnant twice the first month of coming off the pill and both times from my dating scan I had conceived two weeks after I stopped taking the pill, so you can definately ovulate quite quickly after stopping taking it , if you haven't had a period since you stopped taking it then it might be an idea to do a pregnancy test . Of course it's not the same for everyone and some people find their cycles can be messed up for a while and it could just be that in your case but because you ov first and then only get a period if your not pregnant then it's definately worth using another form of contraception if you don't want a baby x
ctinso
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:51 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks hunni by my calculations im not due a period till sat but thats if it stays on the same cycle thank you for the information i feel daft not knowing you could ovulate so soon its that that i dont want more children just not right now lol
I will take a test next week some time if sstill no show lol
Thanks again for replying x
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular