Buggypod?

LuckyMummy2
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:33 pm 
Post subject: Buggypod?
Hey ladies,

We're expecting our second in October, and I was thinking about getting one of these: http://www.buggypod.com/

I don't want to get a tandem or twin buggy, because my little boy will be 2+3 months when the new baby arrives, so it wont be used for very long. Seems a waste.

He loves walking anyway, but I thought this buggypod thing looked like a better idea than a buggyboard - you can recline it like a proper pushchair, and strap them in. You can also buy a seatliner to make it more comfy, and a raincover too.

What do you all think? It is expensive (about 90 just for the seat, raincover + liner are extra)... Worth the money? xx
bettyjoy
Posted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:34 pm 
Post subject:
i think that would be a good idea my cousin is getting one as she has a 2 year old and a 4 month old she has been using a sling and single buggy but the youngest is getting to big and as she don't have a big place there was no room for a double so she getting buggy pod as she will only use it when long days out but she don't like buggy boardsso if i was u i would get one
diane999
Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:21 pm 
Post subject:
I know this post is a few months old now but found it through a search,

i have been looking at these buggypods and am really interested in buying one, i originally bought the first wheels city twin to use for ashton and the new baby but ashton will be 2 years and 2 months when baby comes along and i have started to realise that since my front door isnt very wide this pram wont fit and isnt practical for me so the pod seems the perfect solution and will attach to the pram i already have and used for ashton as a baby.

was just wandering if anyone else has one and how they are? all the reviews seem good, what does everyone think?
LuckyMummy2
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:23 am 
Post subject:
I found out my Quinny Buzz isn't compatible with the Buggypod Sad I'm so disappointed as it would have been perfect for my son. He'll also be 2 years 2 months when this baby arrives! He loves walking everywhere anyway, so we're going to get him one of these: http://www.kid-sit.co.uk/. It's made by the same people who made the Buggypod.

I did bump into a lady who was using a Buggypod and she said it was really good. I'd recommend checking the website first though, as there are loads of prams that it's not compatible with xx
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:55 pm 
Post subject:
aww im sorry it dont fit your pushchair hope u find something else.

ive just got a lascal buugy board and its fab!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Travel with your Baby All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular