Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:15 pm 
Post subject:
yes sirona its normally huny so try not to worry ur self to much xx
Marien
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:31 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Sirona

As everybody says, it is normal. Another cause for the pain you've had (apart from ligaments stretching etc) could be your bowels! It is VERY normal to have congestion in your bowels as another delightful side-effect of being pregnant. Somethimes you may be constipated or sometimes the opposite (I do hope nobody's eating right now) and both of these can cause pain. Try not to worry and talk to your midwife or GP if you want to - they're there to help! Very Happy
Sirona
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:53 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks!

I feel better for having your input!

The pains have now died down and they were mild stabbing type pains. From what you've said its part of the process Very Happy

I'm really happy to be pregnant and I'm loving it.....but OMG we women get it rough don't we? LOL Shocked

Hugs to all,
Smile
Sirona
booter
Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:58 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Sirona
Glad your pains have eased.
I know what you mean about us women having it rough, but I'm thinking that everything I've experienced untill now will be a walk in the park compared to giving birth or so Mr Booter keeps telling me. Everytime I complain about back ache or heart burn or not being able to lift myself out of the bath he'll say 'omg how are you going to cope with labour' Now thats sympathy...lol
gingin
Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:14 am 
Post subject:
mrs booter - thankyou for reminding me whats at the end of all this - i will take that cheerful thought and go muck out my horse now - now got visions of mr booters back going getting you out of the bath then your waters breaking - you'll both be having epidurals at the same time LOL
you know a friend of my mums - who was fortunate in the bank acct dept - booked to have her baby in a private hospital in london - she was having a C section - the day before, she went to the beautician to have all her bits tidied and have her nails hair etc done - so that she looked ok for visitors - she is an eccentric artist at the end of the day but you know its not such a bad way of doing it really is it !!!
girls - go on treat yourself -go have a facial or a massage or something - what your bodies going through you deserve it XX
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular