Post subject: how many weeks b4?
hiya all, how many weeks is it when u start feelin sick n faint? ta x
WagsBride
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:59 pm 
Post subject:
everyone is different, but my experience with my 1st was that i got sick at about 8 weeks
cookiemonster
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:11 pm 
Post subject:
Hi kpeg, with my last I was sick from week 4. Sad Then it got worse and worse, and then it stopped when I was 12 weeks. Very Happy
Cookie X
Posted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:13 pm 
Post subject:
Hello im feeling sickly have been for a couple of days now. but i have heard some women do get that as early as 1 week into pregnancy. Have you had a strange taste in your mouth too??
peanut33
Posted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:15 pm 
Post subject:
I have bought a earlt predictor from 1st response are they good??????? Rolling Eyes
cookiemonster
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:18 pm 
Post subject:
Hi peanut, I don't like any pg tests at the moment cos they all keep telling me BFN. Laughing
Seriously though, first response are supposed to be one of the best.
When u gonna test hun, is AF late or has the testing devil got you.?????
Cookie X
Posted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:27 pm 
Post subject:
i want to test now really, but its difficult to explain. i came off pill 5 months ago and since July my period has been 18 days apart, apparently a girl on here worked out for me that my last period was on 17th Aug so i should be due on the 6th, so i would have been ovulating 27 - 30 aug we had sex around the 21 - 25 aug so im wondering could i have caught!!!!

If i am pregnant i would only be a week! but i am feelin sicky already
Blue1978
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:15 pm 
Post subject:
Hi,

I'm just over 5 wks and have been waking up feeling sick since Sunday morning and having the odd sicky spell during the day too.

xx
Posted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:19 pm 
Post subject:
im taking the test tomorrow morning. i just cant shake off this sickly feeling. its weired but after me and other half had done the deed. i said " do you knw what love, i think iv just caught!"
he thought i was mad, but it was a weird feeling anyone understand????
MrsMummy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:45 pm 
Post subject:
my first week 10, this one about week 8 and my son was only sick a couple of times from week 8
Posted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:46 pm 
Post subject:
Hi peanut33

Understand how you feel about knowing when your pregnant etc. Only you know your own body and what your experiencing.
From you dates though chuck, I think may be just a little too early to tell. Do your test anyway and let us know the result. However if you get a negative result dont be massively disheartened at this stage and do another in 2 weeks.
Home pregnancy tests a more reliable than hospital ones so if your pregnant it will show up, but in the first few weeks the Hcg horomone levels can be so low they dont show just yet.
Its usually after week 3 when the baby embeds in the uterus that they become higher and you get a positive result!

I have my fingers,eyes, ears, and toes crossed!
Let us know how you go
xxxxx
EmsMommy
Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:56 am 
Post subject:
Everyone has different experiences. When I was pregnant, I just got symptoms a few days before a bfp. All I had was the very sore boobs, very emotional and very tired. It only lasted a few weeks and then from there, nothing. I never got morning sickness or dizziness or anything like that!!
SuziandGracie
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:52 am 
Post subject:
I was feeling very very sick from the moment i found out I was pregnant it was almost as if my body / baby was giving me pay back for not knowing !! I hadit so bad the doctor had to give me some anti sickness pills but I onlyhad to take them till I was about 12 weeks what with that and the tiredness all the time i felt awful but then all that stopped and i feel great now like i have a new lease of life ( I know this will be short lived) as come January I will have the baby and i will be tired all over again. but i am loving my bump now and enjoy showing it off

peanut33
Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:40 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you for your advice and best wishes i did my test this morning using an early 1st response test....................NEGATIVE! my period should be due saturday and ok maybe it was too early too tell but im in a terrible mess as iv done something rather very stupid for which im very ashamed, i told my partner it was positive! Embarassed
Doddsy
Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:56 pm 
Post subject:
Peanut i posted on the bbt thread for you xxxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular