How am I going to cope with waiting!!!

nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:06 pm 
Post subject: How am I going to cope with waiting!!!
Well as the title says how am I going to manage Shocked Shocked Its been 5 days since my ectopic and I am already thinking about trying again. Why do you have to wait 3 months after an ectopic Confused Its going to do my head in grrrrrrrrrrrr lol
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:19 pm 
Post subject:
I've never had an ectopic but have had tubal surgery and had one of my tubes removed but was told I could ttc as soon as I felt physically ready , so I've no idea why they say to wait after an ectopic unless it's to let your hormones return to normal Confused It would drive me crazy too though Sad FX the time passes quickly for you x
choccers
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:24 pm 
Post subject:
aww hon i know how you feel ive now been waiting for 2 months, 1 week and 5 days (yes im counting how sad am i ?) Laughing won't get my op till may time so ive got till at least june till i can ttc, longer if i get open surgery Mad

i decided yesterday im going to work on marking some things off my bucket list to keep me busy whilst i wait. hope your feeling better soon so sorry about what happened xx
Hannah born Jun '12
TTC #2 since May '13
dohdoh1984
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:51 pm 
Post subject:
I know how you feel. When I had my m/c they thought it was ectopic, and I had been looking in to how long it'd be until I could concieve after. And when I read that it was 3 months, I got really upset, but then I was told I had a m/c so I was relieved that I could start trying earlier.
How were you treated with the ectopic? I know that if you have the injection that there are specific reasons why you shouldn't concieve within 3 months. xxxx

nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:47 pm 
Post subject:
dohdoh1984 wrote:
I know how you feel. When I had my m/c they thought it was ectopic, and I had been looking in to how long it'd be until I could concieve after. And when I read that it was 3 months, I got really upset, but then I was told I had a m/c so I was relieved that I could start trying earlier.
How were you treated with the ectopic? I know that if you have the injection that there are specific reasons why you shouldn't concieve within 3 months. xxxx

I had a ruptured ectopic so my right tube was removed with keyhole surgery. I have 2 little incisions on left and right side and little cut in belly button.
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:52 pm 
Post subject:
Ah sorry, I just read your other post explaining the experience you went through Sad
You've certainly been through a rough time. Surely you could start ttc before 3 months? Maybe it is like nat70 said, and to do with hormones Question
Have you spoken to doctor as to the reasons why that long? I really hope the time goes quickly for you xx

SummerBUMleigh
Posted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:09 pm 
Post subject:
Oh sweetie, I'm sorry you've had such a difficult time! I'm sure you will get a sticky bean soon and you will get your little one! - Stay positive! and don't ever think your crazy, you are your own person! Smile! Keep up updated and sending you all WTT baby dust!

Good Luck x

LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:34 pm 
Post subject:
Hope time passes soon and u can start ttc. Just keep urself busy and time will pass quicker.

casandra
Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:09 am 
Post subject: Re: How am I going to cope with waiting!!!
this one might help, Arrow www.naturalstresstherapy.com.au hope it works! Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Waiting to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular