Is this normal. Please help

yorkshirelass
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:56 am 
Post subject: Is this normal. Please help
I have been taking the pill for 10 years, the last 6 months i was taking the mini pill. I stopped taking my pill on 6 sept 2007 and have actively Laughing been trying for a baby. I had a period which was 4 days long on 17 sept and another one on 17 oct (this was much heavier and I got extremely bad cramps etc). I then did not have another until 5 december 2007 which lasted a week. I now have not had another period. I am getting worried as I was also regular when controlled by the pill. Since stopping taking the pill I have been getting tender breasts and bad cramp and back pain. However I have not had any of these symptoms since the last period. I have done a pregnancy test but it has come back negative.
I didn't really want to go to the GP's as I just expect them to say that my hormones are all over the place and to give it time to settle down. But how long is that?
It's alright for them to say it is not their body that is feeling strange and all you want to be is pregnant. To make matters worse my friend had a one night stand and has ended up pregnant with a baby that is unwanted and here I am 28 years old and in a loving marriage and not having any luck
Did anyone else have a similar experience that can help me. Sad
mickey23
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:49 pm 
Post subject:
HI,
I come off the pill in Ocotber 2007 and i had period in November which was normall and then a period in December but Jan period has been a nightmare i have had pain, cramp, headache, feelin sick and being so tired. But my doctor reckon its caused by comin off the pill. I just want it out of my system and to have a baby. Also my best friend had a one night stand and she just found out she is preg and its due in May.

Its sooooo unfair

Take care Sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular