Florida Flight with 11 month old any advice and tips please

Emmasmummy10
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:57 pm 
Post subject: Florida Flight with 11 month old any advice and tips please
Hello

this is first time i have used this site stummbled accross it while searching my topic above. I am flying with my husband and Emma in June,we have made the trip many times ourselves and have seen parents cope fabulously and those who didn't fare so well. I would ovbviously rather be the first option so any advice would be great.

I ordered a luna to take as i wanted something quite substantial as its a long trip and she will need somewhere comfortable to sleep while traveling and when we are out and about there. Can anyone suggest a buggy bag that fits?

Thanks

Gill
MumToBe88
Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:48 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Gill

You lucky thing heading off to Florida - I am planning to go with my new baby (due 6 June) in December.

I found this really good website called floridababy.co.uk with loads of useful tips and videos for flying to Florida - take a look.

Enjoy the Easter weekend.
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:06 pm 
Post subject:
hi and welcome to askbaby:)

make sure u have plenty of snacks with you an drinks and have something for her to play with. if she has a bottle use this as it may help get her to sleep.

i have taken my children on hol about 7 times from wen theyve been 12 months - 4 years. and im afraid sometimes there in a gd mood and things go great other times not so u just gotta try ur best keep them entertained and make sure they get some sleep.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular