Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:22 pm 
Post subject:
How is everyone doing?

gemma1989
Posted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:39 pm 
Post subject:
Hey everyone, i havent been on here for ages, i am much busier with a 11 week old and a 2 and half year old Smile
Baby Benjamin is doing well, he now weights 14.9lbs little fatty he is. He sleeps normally from 9pm until 8 am which i am pleased with Smile
He got quite a bit of dry skins though, think i am going to book a doctor appt to see if he can give me some cream Smile
how is everyone else doing?
Anyone starting getting back into shape. I started weight watchers beginning of january and has lost 4.5lbs in 2 weeks, my class is tomorrow so hopefully i will lose some more Smile Ive got my wedding in june so i have no choice Smile
x
Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:52 am 
Post subject:
Hi everyone

Good luck with ww gem I admire you. I'm b feeding exclusivly don't want to diet but starting more activity on the wii and kinect dancin!

Emilia is now self soothing with the help of sucking her fist! Sleeps from about half 9 straight thru to 6am which is amazing.

I'm able to express ebery a day So have a good stock for emilia have been able to have a couple nights out and I have my work keeping In touch days starting next month. Not looking forward to expressing at work.

I'm also on a programme for the hospital donating milk for neo natal babies across midlands to a central milk bank. It's like donating blood really I guess, got to save up 20x oz bottles to cover cost of tests/bottles I'm halfway though.

Emilia is smiling and doing baby chatter now its amazing

Hope your all good xx

Ps I'm on mini pill too but had no bleeding since started a wk ago may b due to feeding
Deecee24
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:27 am 
Post subject:
Hi all
How are we doing?
We're fab and Cleo is a right little chatterbox. Constantly talks and shouts at everything lol Mia is loving being a big sister. She gives Cleo huge cuddles and kisses and talks away to her. They are really starting to interact with each other now its so cute.

I'm managing really well too. I thought it would be so much harder than this being a single parent but it's actually easier as you don't have somebody else to pick up after and deal with. You can do what you want without hassle lol

Anyhoo. Hope you'r all fab too
Dee
x

xxJadexx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:55 pm 
Post subject:
gemz Ive started WW too, lost nearly half a stone in the first 2 weeks so really pleased. Need to start exercising more but never seem to get the time.

Bunny you can do WW when your bf but there are certain things you have to make sure you eat.

I'm glad your doing well as a single mummy Dee, I must admit when OH isn't here it's MUCH easier to get things done.

Finlay started sleeping through 7pm to 6.30 am ish just in time for my birthday Smile then he spent the next 2 nights waking up for two feeds in the night and then slept through again last night lol. I think he's having his 12 week growth spurt though as he's just eating all the time. Haven't had him weight for 3 weeks so not sure how much he's put on but he's bigger than Tyler was at his age and he was born lighter so Im expecting him to be a bit of a porky piggy lol.

Im not sure if I said but Finlay had a herniated umbilical cord? he wasn't born with it it just happened when he was about 4 weeks, dr said he was straining too much and too strong for his own good, well its started to go back already which is good!

Hope everyone is well x

staks
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:41 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies just poped on to see how everyone is doing? Im so lucky i have got such a good little boy. He has been sleeping the night through since 9wks old. He goes down between 8 and 9pm and wakes up between 7 and 8am. He is so funny now and such a happy little boy. Etahn likes to shout alot especially when he wakes up in the morning then when u look at him he smiles and its just the most amazing start to the day. For the pass 2wks he can now roll from his front to his back already. But struggles abit the other way round. He loves playing on his jungle gym.

He is still in with me and the OH at the mo and in his moses basket but its not going to last much longer till he is in his cot in his own room. Gona wait till he has settled after his last lot of injectins on the 1st march as he has got 3 then.

Hows every1 else and their bundle of joys? Has anyone else put their LOin the cot or own room yet? takecare and hope everything is going well xxx
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:48 pm 
Post subject:
ahhh staks they are at a lovely age now not whiney newborns anymore, and it just gets better and better Smile Finlay is still in our room but we should really put him in his cot... Tyler was about 9 weeks old when we moved him but I just can't bring myself to put Finlay in his room lol I feel like he's too little Sad

We finally got Tyler out of his cot lol we just took it out and put two single matresses on top of each other onthe floor in the same spot where his cot was and he barely even noticed. So just need to put the bed frame back in and take out one matress then he's sorted!

Meganelizabeth
Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:51 pm 
Post subject:
Nt bin on here in such a while. I was due 31st nov but little boy arrived late an so came dec. & even tho nearly 13 weeks late, jst wanted to annouce the save arrival of Leo Riley Flint..... Its alot hardr than i thought and to b honest...... Im struggling Sad
bunny79
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:03 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Megan

Congrats on birth of your boy. What are with struggling with?

Have you got a supportive other half and or had a chat to your Health visitor?

I'msure lots of advce on here under topics or mention it in the thread

Good luck x
bunny79
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:22 pm 
Post subject:
How is everyone?
staks
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:15 am 
Post subject:
Hi Bunny,
Hope your doing ok. cant believe how quick time has flown and our babies are 7 months old already!! We are all good thanks. Ethan is a very cheeky boy and cant stop smiling! I love being a mummy and brightens up my day everytime i look in his gorgeous big blue eyes. We have been so lucky he has slept through the night from 9 weeks old and loves his food that we have started him on.... think he gets that from his daddy lol! Laughing

A month ago we had to take him to hospital as he was very poorly with a sickness bug and wouldnt take a lot of fluids on board. But he was absoloult fine with the medicine they gave him and is fighting fit again now!

He is sitting up and starting to crawl now although crawling is a mixture of pulling with his hands, rolling and sticking his bum in the air Very Happy

Hows your little one doing? I am back at work next month Mad . Are you going back to work? xx
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:11 pm 
Post subject:
Hi stalks! Thanks for replying ! So glad Ethan was ok after that bug, must have been scary.

Emilia has slept really well from 8/9 weeks in her own Room. As long as she goes on her side and sucks her thumb with bunny blanket waving in her other hand she goes off to sleep !

I too am back at work nect month, first day 2nd July just don't know where time has gone, have loved mat leave done lots of groups, swimming and meeting new mummy friends.
She sits nicely making bath time lots easier and rolls.a lot which Is proving difficult with nappy changes now! I will be dong a 4 day week and got a new manager, new targets and lots of changes so been don't a few keeping in touch days.

Emilia Enjoys pasta, sausages, all sorts veg amd has finger food sandwich and cucumber mot lunchtimes.

She had a full day at her childminder today and they seemed to both really enjoy it which wa s a relief as Friday half day she got really upset at the end and it knocked childminder confidence I think.

Oh and she's really, really suffered with teething but has 2 front teeth to show for it!

Keep in touch
Xx
tracyx87
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:01 pm 
Post subject:
hi everyone hope everyone and babies are well i havent been on since xmas as havnt had my laptop hopefully i can read up on every ones progress soon altho im usually run off my feet with kieran hes into everything now been walking along furniture for over a month now and started to crawl just before 6 months we are very proud as we where told his traumatic birth had left him brain dameged physio said hel never walk or crawl as his right side is weak but we got stuck in with his exercises and hes came on amazingly hardly notice the weakness now unless hes tired Very Happy xx

PENNY76
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:37 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies not sure I made back thread after girls born 10 /10/11 Freya 4lbs10oz Maria 3lbs life first year was hard going but won't change for world . There running around and chat playing together .
Hope all of you are ok ?
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 69, 70, 71
Page 71 of 71

Jump to:  

Community

Popular