November 2011 birth club!!

ClaireB13
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:14 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Bunny,

I couldn't think of a better birthday present Very Happy How are doing after fall yesterday? I have been trying on and off for 9 years to have a baby. Im praying that this is third time luckey. I think thats why im obessed with testing to make sure every things ok. I did have a nice surprise today though as I did another clear blue digital test as I have 2 in the house and it came up 3+ Very Happy I was just hoping to see 2 - 3 weeks. Im going try very hard to stop testing now (still have 2 in the house though) until just before my scan. I think waiting to tell your folks after your scan will be a nice surprise for them, though you may have to gently remind them that you don't want the world to know.

Welcome sel,
Congratulations. It is really exciting and scarey too. I keep having to pinch myself.

Take care x
Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:10 pm 
Post subject:
Aww Staks that brought a tear to my eye (blummin hormones!) that's such a cute way to tell people! I'm going to tell my mum and dad on Sunday as we're going round for our tea Smile I'm quite scared to tell my mum and I have no idea why! I'm a bit worried about what work will say because I only start back from maternity leave a week on Monday and will already be planning on leaving again Laughing
I'm glad there's a few of us now Very Happy When I had Stephen, our May mummies group kept me sane! I have calmed down with the testing now but I did order a clearblue digital which should hopefully be here tomorrow so I can test again! I also need to see the doctor to arrange a visit with the midwife, I think it'll all start seeming very real then! Hope everyone is doing well xxx

PENNY76
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:41 am 
Post subject: hi
hi too all the new ladies that have joined us since i was last online i know a few of us know eachother from TTc but for those that dont thought be nice to tell eachother abit about eachother.
My name jennie im 35 yrs old been married to denny for 6 yrs in oct,we live in buckinghamshire we have been trying for baby for over 4 years we did get to 10 weeks pregnant march 09 but had to have the baby taken away as there no heart beat after scan then we try for another year and nothing happened .
then we started ivf in jan this year and we were so very lucky that worked first time we had 2 embryos put back so it could be twins and ive being sick since 4 weeks and 2 days which what make me think maybe twins .
put will be very grateful to hold my baby by november weather its one or two.
really looking forward to sharing the next 8 months with you guys.
be great if we could all met up at maybe one baby shows in may or oct?
Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:46 am 
Post subject:
Hi
been waiting for this group Smile
im due nov 2nd.
is anyone else feeling really rubbish? i can hardly get up in the mornings and i feel sick allll the time Sad
Good luck everyone!
xXx

bunny79
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:58 am 
Post subject:
Thanks Jennie good idea. Must have been sohard what u went through in 2009 congrats on your ivf working.

I am emma I'm 31 and tried for a baby with my 29 yr old hubby Matt for nearly 3 yrs . Never had a bfp before we had all tests done to c why we were not conceiving which were
all clear. We hadour first Ivf appt meeting last sat where they confirmed I was pregnant! ( After sitting through All the Videos and talk)
We will have our 4 yr wedding anniversY november and it's my b day
I'm not able to shake the worry away it's all going to b ok but the timing seems too perfect for it not to be xxxx

PENNY76
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:09 am 
Post subject:
jadus2003 sorry dont know your first name welcome to november mummys i like the sound of that november mummys.

emma all we can do for now is try our very best to stay positive and know each day aday closer meeting our little ones .
well sickness felling and gagging arrived again at 4am which good sign i was actually sick on 4 weeks and 2 days .
Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:21 am 
Post subject:
hi penny,thankyou and my names jade,sorry totally forgot to write that!Smile
x

bunny79
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:43 am 
Post subject:
Thanks Jennie good idea. Must have been sohard what u went through in 2009 congrats on your ivf working.

I am emma I'm 31 and tried for a baby with my 29 yr old hubby Matt for nearly 3 yrs . Never had a bfp before we had all tests done to c why we were not conceiving which were
all clear. We hadour first Ivf appt meeting last sat where they confirmed I was pregnant! ( After sitting through All the Videos and talk)
We will have our 4 yr wedding anniversY november and it's my b day
I'm not able to shake the worry away it's all going to b ok but the timing seems too perfect for it not to be xxxx

Sel79
Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:07 am 
Post subject:
Thanks girls Im glad I joined the club! Aaaahhh SPERM , thats fab-June isnt far away-exciting! 10th Nov -really-Hope that day is a lucky one for both of us lol. Best of luck to you xxx

Nelliedean
Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:04 pm 
Post subject:
Hi - I think I'm just making it into the November Baby Club and would love to spend the next few months catching up with you all.

My name is Kerry - I'm 40, been married 15 years and have a fab little boy who's 6. I fell pregnant back in 2009 and had a missed miscarriage at about 8 weeks but only found out when I went for the 12 weeks scan (Jennie my heart goes out to you honey) - not an experience I'd ever want to go through again or wish on anyone. We decided to leave things for a while and only started ttc in the New Year so we've been incredibly lucky. I'm just hoping for a healthy pregnancy now. I've told my mum and dad as we're really close to them but we're holding off telling anyone else until I have a successful scan. Looking forward to swapping stories, advice and any hints and tips with you all. xx
MrsMB
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:24 pm 
Post subject:
I'm Kim, I'm 29 and have been married for nearly 3 years now. I had my little boy in May last year and we decided we wanted to give him a little brother or sister and were very lucky to fall very quickly. I'd forgotten how scary these first 12 weeks are Sad I just want to get to my scan and know that everything is ok! xxx

bunny79
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:18 am 
Post subject:
Welcome Kerry I will add u to the top when I'm next on my laptop as I'm on phone now. I cannot begin to imagine what a m mc must be like and it really scares me but I'm so happy we haveade it this far. I'm still gettin cramps and tender bbs and up 2 times in night weeing! So happy and feel v special take care everyone xx

staks
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:03 pm 
Post subject:
Hi everyone im stacey and im 25 OH is 29 30 in may. We both wanted our BFP before then and amazingly when we had given up all hope after 21 months of ttc we got our BFP last weekend!. I was diagnosed with a left polycystic ovary right one is normal april 2010. After coming off the pill june 2009 I had 4 regular cycles then no AF for 11 or 12 weeks eventually got referred to consultant in april 2010. Had loads of test done including HSG and was started on clomid in july 2010. It made me have regular cycles 31 or 34 days but messed me up emotionally. So after 4 cycles we stopped taking it in dec 2010 and have had 3 regular 31 or 34 day cycles since. OH had test done he was fine. Had loads of stress with family this month so ttc went out the window. NEVER EVER thought i would get my BFP last wknd been in shock until last few days it has sunk in.

I did another test yday just to make sure i wasn't dreaming line was so strong Very Happy Looking forward to the next 8 months with u all xxx
Posted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:43 pm 
Post subject:
Hi everyone my name is Claire and I am 36. I have been married to Colin who is 40 for 9 years. I fell pregnant for the fist time a few months after we got married but it wasn't ment to be. We hadn't planned it but we decided we wanted to try again. I didn't fall pregnant again until August 2009 but lost the baby at 9 weeks and I was heart broken as I thought things where going to be ok as I lost my first at 5 weeks. My husband was wonderful to me when I was trying to deal with the loss. He scarificed his hobbies and his addicition to buying gadgets so we could afford for me to take a career break from work for 8 months. I left work at the end of may 2010 and then spent 4 months in Ibiza with parents whilst hubby stayed at home working and looking after my 4 chickens, 2 cats and 5 fish. I came home october 2010 and then had 4 months at home which was great and we started to try again. I went back to work on 1st Feb 2011 and fell pregnant Very Happy Im just thinking positive thoughts and am trying not dwell on whats happened before. Its also a relief to the EPU are going to be looking after me.
Looking forward to swapping syptoms and pregnancys stories with you all Smile
Posted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:37 am 
Post subject:
Hi
Jade I have added you, Nelliedean I didn't see a date due on your post but have added your name to the list on the start of the thread.

hope all u mummies to be are doing well, i went swimming with my best friend this morning and it eased the cramps, just butterflys coming back now Very Happy i told her over b fast at mc donalds it was so nice to be able too

still keeping quiet from my folks until 6 week scan, it will be for their own good Laughing although i feel quite mean Embarassed

take care xxxxxxxxx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2011 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 69, 70, 71  Next
Page 2 of 71

Jump to:  

Community

Popular