November 2011 birth club!!

jadek88
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:24 pm 
Post subject:
hi
thanks for adding me!sorry forgot to add this is my 3rd not 1st baby lol!
xx

PENNY76
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:59 am 
Post subject:
hi ladys hope you had a good weekend i was little worried yesterday as felt tired and boobs were sore but i didnt feel sick but woke up this morning feeling sick so thats reassured me some what.
just want the scan on 17 march be here and be good news .
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:26 am 
Post subject:
I've been worried too I have had no cramps last 2 days at all boobs are a bit tender but not as bad as before. I have heard symtoms come and go. Only symptom that hasn't gone away is mneedig loo more and tiredness! Can't help worry fx lots of baby glue for our bubs xx
MrsMB
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:36 pm 
Post subject:
I had barely any symptoms with Stephen so don't worry, they will probably come and go. We're all full of cold in this house so I think I'm feeling so rubbish with that and lack of sleep that I'm not really noticing any symptoms so far! xx

Sel79
Posted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:04 pm 
Post subject:
Hi girls. Well Ive booked a scan -a private dating scan at 7 weeks - so on 19th March I will see my little bubba, Im so excited and very nervous!! I couldnt wait till end April so my hubby said just book as it will help me to relax (see todays post in general pregnancy).

Hope u all been ok xxxxx

bunny79
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:10 pm 
Post subject:
Jade88 - I have updated you on the first post for you having 3rd baby, sorry about that!

mrs MB - thank you for your post you have given me some comfort and I hope your cold gets better soon!

Sel79 - your scan is day after ours and that is the date we are going to tell my folks so lots of FX for us we can see our babies and their heartbeat.

butterflys are coming and going and cramps not really there at all today.
just relaxing more about it and enjoy whatever feelings I am getting, surely bubs cant grow every min of the day so we wouldnt feel the symptoms all the time!?

keep in touch everyone, babyglue xxx
gemma1989
Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:54 am 
Post subject:
Hi everyone,

Can i join you... i am due on the 13th November with my 2nd child.
I had a miscarriage before my little girl and i had one last december so i am really worried but trying to stay positive Smile

I was really ill with my little girl from 6 weeks until 13 weeks and i ended up having to have loads of time off so i hope i not as ill this time but a do want a bit of morning sickness because i know it is a good sign SmileSmile

How is everyone feelin?

I tried to book my doctors appt todayy for next wednesday as i didnt want to go to early but they only book 2 days before how weird is that. I was gonna try and spread my appt out so i had doctors next week, blood tests week after and then midwife week after that, least then i will waiting for something each week and then we will be in april SmileSmile

xxx
Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:28 pm 
Post subject:
Hi gems and welcome x I'm on my phone so cant update list straight away. Congratulations ob your pregnancy!! I am good today worry is still there as no sicky feeling last 2/3 days and cramps have gone but do get butterfly feelings now and again and tummy Shooting pain when I sneeze!
Did u have feelings all the time at the start or didi they ease off for you?
Take care and look forward to chatting soon xx
Sel79
Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:15 pm 
Post subject:
OMG bunny , Im exactly the same when I sneeze and I dont feel very sick but have butterflys in my belly. Ive just also started to get a bit of heartburn-already? strange I know as I thought that would come later on.

Well Ill tell ya a bit about me. Im 32 ,hubby is 33 and we been trying for about a year -prob just under even. Its my first so Im very very nervous altho I think Ill relax a bit more when I start to expand and Ive seen my little bubs on the big screen lol. That seems to be a common thing on here- a feeling of it all being untrue and sooo exciting for us all that we are all panicking! The way we should all see it is that its meant to be-end of!!! lol.

In no time we are gonna be expanding and moaning that we are all waddling around in the summer in our lovely maxi dresses-lol
Laughing Laughing

bunny79
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:34 pm 
Post subject:
So glad it's not just me! I got someone in one of my visits today to Carry my laptop and printer upsftairs I said I had a bad back!!
Funny I was saying to hubby last night I can get nice maxi dresses to show off my bump can't wait until scan next week so I can then see all is ok and tell my folks!!! Really weird how I worried about cramps then worried they had gone! Watching 1 born every min last night got me scared, worried and upset ! Xx
Sel79
Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:33 am 
Post subject:
I had tears in my eyes whilst watching actually, especially after the caesareans, as soon as I heard the babies cry it affected me-aaahhhh bless!!!! Even the hubby was like-wow thats amazing and v touching actually ,he had never seen anything like that before but now he just cant wait!!!

Yes hun maxi dresses would be ab fab for us and also some flat sandals-so comfy and open in case we are swollen lol!!

I think cramps will just come and go hun and its normal thats the picture Im getting.

Cant wait for my scan, bet u cant too-so exciting. x

gemma1989
Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:13 pm 
Post subject:
Sel --- Very jealous u are having an early scan. I am still thinking of having one but just nervous it will be bad news but end of april seems so far away. Smile

i feel the tiredness is kicking in as i could nap throughout the day, trying not to though SmileI am weeing a lot too, i just want the morning sickness lol Smile
Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:48 pm 
Post subject:
eugh...gemz2008 if i could pass you my morning sickness i would love to!
im sick of it now(literally lol) i had it from when i found out i was pregnant neary 3 weeks ago.only good thing about it is ive lost a few pounds from not being able to eat!
this is our 3rd baby,i never had any sickness with the other two girls so other half is hoping this ones a boy cus im so ill!
hope you get your morning sickness soon Yuk
xx

Nelliedean
Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:06 am 
Post subject:
Hi, just checking in. Had first midwife apt yesterday which turned out to be a pre booking meeting just for a chat- what's that all about! Not in now till 31st and waiting for scan date-aarrrgghh! No sickness yet, completely exhausted, look [*@!#%*], bbs sore and horrid taste still in mouth. Desperate to get beyond the next few weeks as that's when I lost the last baby. Hoping strong symptoms a good sign! I think I might be due at the very end of oct but does anyone mind if I stick around in november? Xx
MrsMB
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:14 am 
Post subject:
Aww Nelliedean stay with us! With Stephen I was with the May mummies but then got my due date moved to April but still stuck with May! I hope these next few worrying weeks go fast for you!
Jade I hope you're feeling better soon x
I've got a face full of spots Sad Stupid hormones, I look like a teenager again! I've been panicking about seeing my midwife because she does her clinics on a Monday and next week I start back at work after maternity leave working just Mondays and Fridays. Obviously I don't want work to know yet so I've been worrying about how I'm going to manage to see her. Anyway I spoke to her yesterday and she was so lovely! She's arranged for me to go to another clinic on a Thursday for my first appointment so I don't have to get out of work yey! My last community midwife was a right cow so I'm so glad this one is nice!
Hope everyone is ok xxx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2011 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 69, 70, 71  Next
Page 3 of 71

Jump to:  

Community

Popular